UT3 4v4 Pickup channel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT3 4v4 Pickup channel

everyone who plays ut3 and have irc and is from europe join #Levi.pickup @quakenet channel for 4v4s nomal weapon TDM

:::FAQ:::

Q:what we are doing there?
    A:we are the group of pepole who like playing in unreal tournamnet 3. we make a community.

Q:what exactly we play?
    A:we usually play TeamDeathMatch 4v4 Normal Weapon, but like i said, this is community channel and u can find there some spam about others gametypes, like: duel, ctf, war

Q:how can i join?
    A:u need to dowload IRC client and join to channel #ut3.tdm on the server @QuakeNet

Q: how bind weapon throw with some TXT?
    A: it is very easy way:
    1)make sure, that they key u want to set is unbound
    2)open utinput.ini
    3)go to section [Engine.PlayerInput] and add
    Bindings=(Name="your key",Command="throwweapon| teamsay weapon dropped")
    4)go to section [UTGame.UTPlayerInput] and add
    Bindings=(Name="your key",Command="throwweapon| teamsay weapon dropped",Control=False,Shift=False,Alt=False)

Q: how connect to the server?
    A: start game, open the console and paste:
    open xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:yyyy?password=somepass u will recieve complete ip before each game
    for spectator
    open xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:yyyy?password=somepass?spectatoron ly=1

to be continued....

usefull commands for start:
    !add [colour] - Adds you to the gather, or change team.
    !rem - Removes you from the gather.
    !status - Shows the current teams and the map with most votes.
    !maps - Shows a list of available maps to vote on.
    !vote <map> - Vote for the map to be played.
    !gameover - Use this command when the game is played.
    !top10 [N] - Show the top 10 gather players. If N is specified, shows from Nth top player.
    !lastgame - Shows when the last game was played.
    !promote - Promotes others to join the gather.

required files:
    ut3 game
    ut3 Patch 5
    titan pack
    utcomp3v4_beta2(*)
    NERForcerV2c(*)

maps

current maplist (Most Popular):
    DM-Defiance
    DM-Codex-CE(**)
    DM-Deck-FPS(**)
    DM-Diesel-LE_RC(**)
    DM-Flustered-FE(**)
    DM-HeatRay-FE(**)
    DM-ShangriLa-FE(**)
    DM-Campgrounds-U3-Fix(**)

(*) - copy folders (Config and Published ) into ...\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame
    (**) - custom maps - after downloading, put them into ...\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Published\CookedPC\CustomMaps

enjoy!

Comment

new maps added. what maps do people play beyond Europe for TDM(4v4 and 2v2)? we are looking for a new maplist for next cups and pickups

Comment

some tips added

Comment

thats a good initiative

Comment

We pug similar map in #ut3pugs, although our pugs dont happen that often. We have a pug version of precision that we made that I can give you. Another good map is dm-losttemple. One map we're currently testing is dm-nitroIII-alpha (there are some bugs in it), intrepid-alpha (also a good map but still alpha and developer is not working on it anymore, nonetheless, its a really fun tdm map). We're also testing abandoned_playtest (its not finished yet, the roofing and lighting is still being worked on). And liandri-classic. You can download them here. I would recommend intrepid-alpha, its really fun

http://tsbatth.net/ut3/redirect/

Comment

thx for your answer thelegacy. I will add some maps for testing

Comment

and join new #ut3.tdm UT3 4v4 pickup channel with .de server!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

The main change, for me (so IMO) is the removal of air-control off the jump pads in the modified Precision-PUG. The original has retarded amounts of air control and makes it far less predictable...

Comment

Originally posted by i_hax View Post
                    The main change, for me (so IMO) is the removal of air-control off the jump pads in the modified Precision-PUG. The original has retarded amounts of air control and makes it far less predictable...
                    Also more health near the belt at the bottom

Comment

Originally posted by kixzor View Post
                      and join new #ut3.tdm UT3 4v4 pickup channel with .de server!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      I'm west coast united states. You should join #ut3pugs for pickups on irc.gameradius.org

Comment

Originally posted by thelegacy View Post
                        We pug similar map in #ut3pugs, although our pugs dont happen that often. We have a pug version of precision that we made that I can give you. Another good map is dm-losttemple. One map we're currently testing is dm-nitroIII-alpha (there are some bugs in it), intrepid-alpha (also a good map but still alpha and developer is not working on it anymore, nonetheless, its a really fun tdm map). We're also testing abandoned_playtest (its not finished yet, the roofing and lighting is still being worked on). And liandri-classic. You can download them here. I would recommend intrepid-alpha, its really fun
                        We play with latest version of UTComp and nothing else, like the rules on Clanbase, and the only way TDM should be played on a "professional" level.
                        We know where to find our maps, don't worry, I think we've been in this a bit longer then you guys :-).

Originally posted by thelegacy View Post
                        I'm west coast united states. You should join #ut3pugs for pickups on irc.gameradius.org
                        We're European players, we played and still play on Clanbase.com since the beginning of time. We've always been on the same channels and we're not going to play on US servers lol.

Europe is the place to be for UT, always been.

Comment

Originally posted by RedruM-X View Post
                          We play with latest version of UTComp and nothing else, like the rules on Clanbase, and the only way TDM should be played on a "professional" level.
                          We know where to find our maps, don't worry, I think we've been in this a bit longer then you guys :-).
                          I hope (well, I know ) the rest of the European community is less asinine than you. This post is about as ignorant as it gets...

He mentioned maps we play & are testing, not UTComp. This is also a little far fetched - "been in this a bit longer then you guys" considering both communities have been playing since the game was released... obviously the suggestion to join our IRC channel is a joke, nobody intends to play at 150+ ping.

Comment

Originally posted by i_hax View Post
                            I hope (well, I know ) the rest of the European community is less asinine than you. This post is about as ignorant as it gets...

He mentioned maps we play & are testing, not UTComp. This is also a little far fetched - "been in this a bit longer then you guys" considering both communities have been playing since the game was released... obviously the suggestion to join our IRC channel is a joke, nobody intends to play at 150+ ping.
                            How can you be so dumb, i_hax. RedruM-X has been playing UT3 since 1994.

Comment

Originally posted by jomi294 View Post
                              How can you be so dumb, i_hax. RedruM-X has been playing UT3 since 1994.
                              Since 1994? Wow! How did he do it?

Comment

Working...
                              X