Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Road to immortality (fragmovie)

Hi

I made new, little fragmovie with frags from cft, vctf, warfare and bta servers. Download version will be soon available.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PAUEqvML3E

i only have 1 word for this
    WOW
    good movie

Comment

WOW is right. That video rocked! I love the dramatic FC kill accompanied by "Eff yeah!" at around 2 minutes. XD

Good shots, good music, good job!

Comment

Thanks guys

Comment

Much better then your first movie no more polish
          people talking and fragwise it was decent too

Comment

Really nice movie! Keep them coming Xirios !

Im w8ing for the dload version.Youtube kills quality.

Comment

Wow, very nice job.

Loved the classic announcer parts, I miss that guy

Just one thing I wanted to mention. Vehicle explosions and body crashing should be fast instead of slow motion if you know what I mean.

Well done.

Comment

ok presentation is basically perfect, but same critics as last vids:

get some real awesome gameplay footage, nice frags, funny things and so on. sry to say this, but still its only standard footage with a lot of flak "spam" or non special monster kills for example. if u get the proper demos with the right ppl playing causing real amazing frags or situations, u can easily top abracadabra and alas in quality.
                dont get me wrong its a great vid, but not imo not the definition of a real "frag" vid.

Comment

well no comparisons possible with w1z4's work i my humble opinion and tbfh; and about frags quality... xD .

So yeah... i would say, a well "arranged" movie with some nice effects yeah but not really more...

Comment

Originally posted by aCRaSSiCauDa
                    Just one thing I wanted to mention. Vehicle explosions and body
                    crashing should be fast instead of slow motion if you know what I mean.
                    Yes, i understand. But i think that's run of fancy. For example i like watch all
                    this implosions and explosions in slow motion - man can see more details which in
                    normal fast are not to observe

Lucius2

Thank You. I very well understand, what You want tell to me. RTI is modest video, no big production, with lucky and spectacular frags - no skill frags (ok, better frags are maybe 3-4, like flak in 6:27 min. or 7:06, and 8:45 rl). Because from beginning I wanted make a climatic video. But now i and my friend (nick Firley) going to make really fragmovie (polish community), with good frags, but first we must gather good material from duels, tdm, bta fights.

P.S.

In outro i wanted make revenge scene (~30 s) with guis from intro, but then video will be to
                    long (Youtube tolerate movies to 10 min... i think) ;p

Comment

Originally posted by Xirios View Post
                      Yes, i understand. But i think that's run of fancy. For example i like watch all
                      this implosions and explosions in slow motion - man can see more details which in
                      normal fast are not to observe
                      Yes, I don't know how to say that, but in slow motion you can see that the body turns from one piece into many pieces without a middle stage, if only the first bit of the explosion was quicker then it goes to slow motion just to hide that odd part of the explosion. Hope you get me now

Comment

u may contact crazy, he might have some good replays form multiplay server

Comment

I was wondering who what your nick was since I never saw a Xirios on Fa2k, I recognise Cykada though

Movie was entertaining, nice work

Comment

Yes. Cykada=Xirios. It's me

As Xirios i am plaing on vctf/ctf/warfare servers, and as Cykada all no vehicles and no translocator servers. I have another binds on both profiles, graphic parameter and fov.

Comment

Even though i'm not a fan of warfare and carzzz, I gota say good movie. Good use of rypelcam as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X