Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT3 PS3 offline

Hi All

How many people can play offline at once on one machine once you download patch 2.0 and titan pack?

Yep, but 2 can be surprsingly fun with bots.

also search the forums for that invasion mod for ps3, that in split screen is awesome.

Comment

But on splitscreen can play on lan, or im wrong?

Comment

I happen to get it and offline is 2players and the titan pack is........Making the game play much......Better.......And its fun to play with others around you plus its kindof..........Cool. I like the new patch.......Killing spree! inbetween lines

Comment

Originally posted by epic_man View Post
          I happen to get it and offline is 2players and the titan pack is........Making the game play much......Better.......And its fun to play with others around you plus its kindof..........Cool. I like the new patch.......Killing spree! inbetween lines
          Yea, but could be better to play agaisnt another 3 players on a lan server with friends or online plitscreen that would made this game marvelous bad for epic

Comment

Oh! There is a lan option. I have nooo idea how many can play on it. I think up to the full 16 if you have that many PS3s

Comment

Originally posted by Danthe57 View Post
              Oh! There is a lan option. I have nooo idea how many can play on it. I think up to the full 16 if you have that many PS3s
              The lan option can be on splitscreen? or i mstake your comentari? lol

Comment

So to be perfectly clear, with the new Titan pack I can:

1) play offline with 2 players from the same console? For example, my brother and I can play against each other, splitscreen, in a duel from the same PS3 (NOT over Lan)?

if yes, 2) can my brother and I play offline against each other (splitscreen), from the same console AND add bots to the game?

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by JebusMTA View Post
                  So to be perfectly clear, with the new Titan pack I can:

1) play offline with 2 players from the same console? For example, my brother and I can play against each other, splitscreen, in a duel from the same PS3 (NOT over Lan)?

if yes, 2) can my brother and I play offline against each other (splitscreen), from the same console AND add bots to the game?

Thanks!
                  pretty much

Comment

Yes, there is 2 player splitscreen.

You can have 16 player LAN.

As far as my knowledge goes, you cannot have splitscreen and LAN at the same time.

Comment

Thanks for the clarification. Much appreciated.

Comment

Working...
                      X