Master Server Broken Again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Master Server Broken Again?

The majority of the servers aren't showing and the Favorites are showing as 9999 ping again anyone else experiencing this?

Also Borderlands was having serious server browser issues yesterday and it also uses Gamespy... coincidence?

I only see 6-7 warfare servers , 1 bta ,1greed with "show empty servers" enabled. Dunno what happened but i'd like to see it fixed.

Comment

show empty servers = 12 servers

Comment

Broken. One of the few I can play on is listed - but ist's full.

Comment

Yeah I can also confirm this. Ended up on Raptor and had some **** ggs (followed by some **** bad ones )

Comment

Originally posted by Masaai_Warrior View Post
            Yeah I can also confirm this. Ended up on Raptor and had some **** ggs (followed by some **** bad ones )
            Had a good one (as a few decent players ended up joining!) But alas once the player count started to near 36 my ping went from 90 to 170 Get the same ping on US servers. Shame Raptor insists it's "because of russians and americans joining the server" and not the fact their server can't handle it.

Anyway yes. **** GameSpy is broken again, it sucks, blah blah blah.

Comment

So thats why my server fails to register with online services.......

Comment

GameSpy currently reports 621 healthy UT3PC game hosts and no dips or outages in this service during the stated periods above.

If there's anyone who would like to participate in addressing this issue, please visit the following thread, read the instructions I've posted there, and reply in that thread (not this one) with the necessary diagnostic information:

http://forums.epicgames.com/showthre...=708895&page=4

Comment

I just checked n its fixed for me.

Comment

Originally posted by DrUnKenSTeiN View Post
                    I just checked n its fixed for me.
                    How it did get fixed for you?

Comment

Over the last few days it's taking a few goes at logging in for me, now today, I'm being asked for my cd key, don't know if this is related.

Comment

Originally posted by Moloko View Post
                        Over the last few days it's taking a few goes at logging in for me, now today, I'm being asked for my cd key, don't know if this is related.
                        UT3 will ask for your CDkey everytime something changes on your network configuration.
                        Like swaping nic, changing nic order if you have more than one or making changes in the protocol settings etc.

Comment

I can't list any war servers if this relates to that, got relegated to playing vctf. I click war and nothing happens, and clicking refresh will list all the previous servers.

Comment

Working...
                          X