Compatibilty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    cheers guys i have windows installed on the macbook but it doesnt work. i hate computers lol. i need the editor for university but looks like im going to struggle oh well, cheers for the help

Leave a comment:

• replied
    You have to use Parallells or install Windows next to OSX to run the game on a Mac.
    A Macbook with a 9600m can run the game fairly good on low settings at 1440x900,
    but don't expect miracles... I wouldn't bother all the trouble for it's experience and
    recommend you to play it on a Windows-pc or a decent Mac Pro

Leave a comment:

• replied
    My suggestion: wait till prices drop after christmas, then get a new PC. Machines that run UT3 (I mean being capable of running it and not displaying it in HD and pro quality!) have become moderately cheap anyway...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    bad new friend, there is no mac version. and as such, it is unlikely that a macbook would run this game. perhaps a pro with a 9600m, but i would not bet any money on it playing as nice as it would on a tower. assuming that you had a way to run it in mac os (which is possible, but not as easy as actually having a mac version of this game.)

hope you come up with a solution...

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Compatibilty

Compatibilty

Hey guys, have recently bought UT3 for the pc but my computer wont run it. i was jus wondering if the mac version has the editor on it. can any1 help please. also would a mac book run it?
    cheers Shane O
Working...
X