unrealmaps.net

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Zunnie, thanks once again for stepping up and contributing to our (albeit small) community. For those who don't know, Zunnie has also set up a redirect server which was sorely needed after the gameservers one was shut down.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Nice mate, but one little thing, the preview for dm-bagger-se needs to be updated -- it's the same as the old dm-bagger, which was frankly downright poorly post processed

Here is a proper dm-bagger-se screenshot, you can resize it and watermark as you see fit:
    http://dog.fpsbanana.com/ss/maps/94199a.jpg

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yes i dont mind doing some work to add the new maps

ALso, the site has a new look now, go see: http://unrealmaps.net
    You guys like?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yeah, probably, but not half the work it takes to actually make a map.

If you want it to be a one-stop website for UT maps, then you'll have to be prepared to put your back into it. Relying on mappers to upload their content, well, they've already spent weeks, sometimes months making the maps. Most people come here for their map downloads, if you want to compete, then you have to be prepared to work for it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    It still takes work to add them to the database :P

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by zunnie View Post
    There is plenty of diskspace and unlimited 100mbit bandwidth
    I'm currently the ONLY person uploading new maps. I could use a hand :P
    I'll scout for some vctf maps and add them when i got time. I'll start with the ones you made.

You want to help?
    Ah, you rely on users to upload their stuff, if you had a VPS with Remote Desktop Access you could download all the lovely user made maps from this forum directly to your server, and populate your database a lot quicker. Most map makers don't mind redistribution without permission, as long as you keep the zip intact.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    As said before, great site. It's very handy to have all this custom content in one easy to navigate site.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    There is plenty of diskspace and unlimited 100mbit bandwidth
    I'm currently the ONLY person uploading new maps. I could use a hand :P
    I'll scout for some vctf maps and add them when i got time. I'll start with the ones you made.

You want to help?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Why do you only have a handful of UT3 VCTF maps? Are you short of disk space or bandwidth or something?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I only upload Finals myself. Only map i uploaded as a beta is MoltenCoreBeta1 because it was one of the top 5 winners of the MSU contest.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    perhaps i missed it, but are these finals or are there beta's mixed in ? didn't notice a version # etc...

looks like a great site !

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Great site, thanks. It will only get better as more and more files are uploaded.

Bookmarked, too.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Bookmarked, thanks.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic unrealmaps.net

unrealmaps.net

http://unrealmaps.net/

I registered the domain UnrealMaps.net for use as a index for Unreal Technology based games.
    On the site you can choose between three supported games Unreal Tournament, Unreal Tournament 2004 and Unreal Tournament 3.

Also submitting files no longer requires registration on the forum. The files that are uploaded will be placed on Game-Maps section sites
    asap by staff members.

Greetz Game-Maps Staff
Working...
X