This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Competitive UT3 on Youtube HD

If anyone is interested, I will be creating a number of videos from #ut3pugs games and/or random duels. These are duels and pickup TDM games from the north american scene... They are recorded at 1280x720 steady 60fps, at the same settings we (I) play at.

Initially just expect duels and cuts from TDM pickup games, however down the road I'll be adding a few edited videos.

UT3PUGS Youtube Channel

i_hax vs TheLegacy on DMPure

Enjoy... and if anyone is interested in playing some games with us, just post and I'll help you out.

Channel: #ut3pugs
    Server: irc.gameradius.net

Sounds cool. I wanted to do something similar with EU warpugs however my machine falls short and I'd have to record at 600x

Subscribed!

Comment

Awesome, I like watching frag movies on Youtube. Some of the kills I see just completely blow my mind away.

Has anyone seen the Korrupted? Go about 6min29sec into it and you see something that made my eyes pop out of my head.

Comment

Sweeeet

Comment

Some of your videos do not have sound unfortunately (atleast for me)

otherwise, nice quality and cool frags

Comment

Great vids, keep it up!

Comment

Originally posted by azurescorch View Post
              Sounds cool. I wanted to do something similar with EU warpugs however my machine falls short and I'd have to record at 600x

Subscribed!
              lol i agree with u azur

Comment

nice !
                10 chars

Comment

Originally posted by Gameslaya View Post
                  Awesome, I like watching frag movies on Youtube. Some of the kills I see just completely blow my mind away.

Has anyone seen the Korrupted? Go about 6min29sec into it and you see something that made my eyes pop out of my head.
                  Come join us on irc #ut3pugs on gameradius and you'll see that type of stuff every night.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnDoe641 View Post
                    Come join us on irc #ut3pugs on gameradius and you'll see that type of stuff every night.
                    [02:21] <+Cr4zy`> .last
                    [02:21] <@ABot> ‡ NovaZ i_hax shino ‡ Tommygun Endo- RoadKillGrill ‡ 1day 23hrs 46mins 34secs ago ‡
                    if you played everyday of course :P

Comment

We jump on pubs sometimes ya know.

Comment

Originally posted by Cr4zyB4st4rd View Post
                        if you played everyday of course :P
                        It's been the same for over a year - and it was 'dead' when the channel was started, so it's not like it's going anywhere... as always more players the better

*More videos will go up this weekend, at the latest next Tuesday.*

Comment

It pwnz, i like Duel ;P **** GameRadius is for USA player. Can't go there...ping rape for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnDoe641 View Post
                            We jump on pubs sometimes ya know.
                            And you suck! <3

Comment

Originally posted by KellyHu View Post
                              It pwnz, i like Duel ;P **** GameRadius is for USA player. Can't go there...ping rape for sure.

You can still win duels with 300 ping if you have ping compensation turned on.

Comment

Working...
                              X