UT 10 years old

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Happy Birthday UT. UT really kicks the Llamas a$$ (Halo) !
    I don't like Halo or should I say: "Gaylo"?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Happy Birthday, UT. Still the best FPS I've ever played.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    UT RULZ and always will............Happybirthday UT

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Long live the Shock Combo!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Am I the only one who feels old.. I still remember the good
    old ut99 days when those germans ruled every 1 on 1 duel
    server in the list...

And we had 100s of servers to choose from.. with... ACTUAL
    people playing..

good times good times : ).

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Happy Birthday UT! And thanks a million to all the great people who brought this beautiful baby to life! So many memories, so much time spent.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    So many great pub and clan memories. I have grown up around UT - Happy Birthday!

Love,

maestro

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Sheesh... so late... happy birthday!

There's also some community mappack idea going on. UT is still getting custom maps! Check here for further information.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I can't believe I forgot about this. But at least I remembered it's Doom's 15th anniversary when it was December 10th 2008.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Unreal Tournament is the best game.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Happy Birthday UT99!

For those of you who want to celebrate by playing some UT99, here are links to two often populated servers where you can play UT99 CTF with regular weapons on custom maps:

Here is a link to the webpage for the world's most heavily populated regular weapons custom map UT99 CTF server. It's a European server so it tends to fill up during European prime time. It's the Xoldog 400 Fun Server:

http://www.rork.nl/ut

Server IP: 81.169.188.18:7777

Note the Mapvote option on the right side. The server itself runs Mapvote, however, every week two maps are voted onto it and two are voted off of it.

Here is a North American regular weapons custom map UT99 CTF server (has MapVote). It seems to be populated sometimes during North American prime time:

http://www.terrorsquad.clanservers.com/

63.211.105.67:7777

Leave a comment:

• replied
    hip hip ura

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Happy B. Day

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Although UT was not my first fps game (Q3 was), it was such a beauty that I couldn't stop playing it and totally forgot Q3 until years later when mods like RA or cpma showed up.
    Happy B day!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by BeerNut View Post
    Nice...

I remember about 10 years ago downloading the UT99 demo overnight using my 56K modem. Never has a PC game blown me away like it did.
    Me too. spent all night DLing the UberDemo, but the joy that awaited me in the morning was the most fun I ever could have had playing against bots.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X