Hedsteem All Custom UT3 Servers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    I stopped playing UT3 a year after it was released and just started playing again within the last month. I was connecting to the few servers left that had players and hedsteem was the only server that was fun to play on so I stuck around.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Because of Hedsteem UT3 isn't just another game. It's a MASTERPIECE! I guarantee I would have just thrown UT3 in the trash (with all the other semi-good games) 2 months after I bought it if I didn't find Hedsteem. I have never been part of a more friendly,talented, funny, and supportive group of gamers than the Hedsteem community. I would recommend any die-hard gamer to come join Hedsteem and be part of the one of the greatest UT communities ever!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by NuForce View Post
    If it wasn't for Hedsteem I really don't think I'd still be playing UT3.

They have an incredible variety of mods & maps along with a great server selection. If you play on their servers you should get on their ventrilo server and chat with the guys and gals there.
    Same here if it where not for hedsteem i would not be palying UT3, the combination of UT3 and hedsteem takes the whole game to another level the maps are beyond.
    If you want to learn real UT3 and experience it like no other join it and you will see for yourself.
    IT"S AWESOME !!!!! YAY thanks HEDSTEEM and it's Users for letting me be a part of it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I have been playing with the Hedsteem crew since UT 2004. I used to be a die hard sWs member but eventually their server, Ground Zero (RIP), was closed due to almost no one playing on the server anymore. The sWs clan itself followed suit...and I was left without a community that I had friends at and played with on a regular basis. I then found the Hedsteem Ballistic weapons server, that provided completely custom gameplay including weapons, maps, vehicles, etc. The server was always packed, lots of skilled players, and the conversations we had on vent were extremely entertaining.

Nothing has changed with UT3, except that Hedsteem seems to be the main lifeblood of this game, as most other servers have none to very few players, and don't offer anywhere near as exciting gameplay. I must say I am very impressed with the maps and weapons that Rumple and Plugh, and other Hedsteem members, have created. It's cool to have people in house like that, that take suggestions from the people that play on the server. I have met some very skilled players and made a lot of friends over the years at Hedsteem, and I invite anyone who enjoys UT3 to join the Hedsteem community and have some fun!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The Hedsteem community is a great community of players, they really have done alot to change the face of UT3 for the better, Rumple's weapons are amazing as are his maps.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Re:Hedsteem

There nothing like getting together on a Saturday night ...shootin the **** and Jammin on some UT3. Thats what Hedsteem is all about! Well organized and tons of fun!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I've been playing on the Hedsteem server for about 2-2.5 years. Its a lot of fun, the players are awesome, no botters (kicked or banned on sight) the maps, weapons and vehicles are ALL custom made and have amazing gameplay. Hedsteem is the only reason I still play UT3, cuz otherwise, this game really is dead, but we at hedsteem keep it coming back as a freakin zombie. Oh, and yes if you play hedsteem, and you have a mic, go ahead and join our vent, you will not be bored listening to the others carrying on and their almost always stupidly-hilarious-random conversations. Oh and the occasional chewing out of certain morons. All in all, hedsteem is great all around.

Join us. Play us. Try and kill us. You can't cuz WE ARE UT3!!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    No love for Europe players ?
    I'm from eastern Europe but the ping is to high to play , I only come to spec.
    European server would be great!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Cr4zyB4st4rd View Post
    But you suck? :/
    At least I'm not as bad as you.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I've been playing on H3DSTEEM now since about last January. I gotta tell ya seriously if it wasn't for the H3D community I would probably not be playing UT3. I have made some really great friends on vent as well. So no more boring nights sitting around watching Peter Griffin fighting a chicken. Now it's smack talking and killing So really cut the **** of playing other burnt out servers and come play some serious custom maps and use some amazing custom weapons!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by JohnDoe641 View Post
    When I was testing UT3 JB, Pendragon (I think that's his name) accused me of cheating and posted a video of the "proof" which consisted of my spamming a shock combo at the jail release switch. It was p. awesome.
    But you suck? :/

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'm glad there's a group like H3D out there that helps keep UT3 alive. But you guys might not want to let your internal power struggles or whatever show up in public. Not good PR.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi guys. When I want a nice fun game with lots of killing people and watching them respawn to kill them again I go to hedsteem when I want it to be just that bit more intesting. They even let me visit thair vent server. BOOM guys and hedsteem guys tend to end up inviteing everyone over to each others servers.

P.S. BOOM is cool too!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by VoodooMaster View Post
    Pendragon is probably the least important person on Hedsteem, don't mind him and is dumb actions.
    I second that!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by JohnDoe641 View Post
    When I was testing UT3 JB, Pendragon (I think that's his name) accused me of cheating and posted a video of the "proof" which consisted of my spamming a shock combo at the jail release switch. It was p. awesome.
    Pendragon is probably the least important person on Hedsteem, don't mind him and is dumb actions.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X