No announcement yet.

Hedsteem All Custom UT3 Servers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great sever been playing this sever for awhile now. Would of been gone from this game by now, if it wasn't for the community and the updates that happen every few months. Thanks to Hedsteem I got my moneys worth from this game.

Comment

Happy Turkey Day from Hedsteem! The new Typhoon Minigun is on all our servers. Check it out!

Comment

lol i make me want a flame war when i read all this stuff how great hedsteem is BS
        but is am not gone do it
        its gone be so cool if you guys make a new weapon and not change a stock weapon in too some thing els
        like a mandrake that really is a shock rifle

Comment

Originally posted by coolcat22 View Post
          lol i make me want a flame war when i read all this stuff how great hedsteem is BS
          but is am not gone do it
          its gone be so cool if you guys make a new weapon and not change a stock weapon in too some thing els
          Thankyou for your insightful post Nero!

Good to see you on the Hedsteem server today, and for supporting Hedsteem all the way!

We are currently in discussion of a Hedsteem European server, which will probably be located in Frankfurt, Germany, right on your doorstep, hope to see you there too, and you are welcome to join in the discussion over at www.hedsteem.com.

: )

Comment

but is am not gone do it
            Give me a chance to model for them and i'll have one made.

Comment

New Necris Link gun in the works...
              http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/708...nshot00336.png

Comment

And Hedsteem has GIRLS! (No offence nero)
                Its gets better too. I never once see/hear them talk about shoes & handbags. (Well, maybe shoes, once?)

Excellent!

Pop™

Comment

Hey its POP! Don't forget the fixed Deployables and the talking spider mines! Yeah baby yeah!

EMP mines only EMP once. (The stock ones EMP like 16 times! )

Spider mines only have 8 mines, say 14 different things while trying to kill you, & the trap dies out faster.

Link Generator does the same damage as it heals, & dies out faster. (The stock one has enough juice and does enough damage to kill 7 tanks! )

Comment

Originally posted by Pop! View Post
                    And Hedsteem has GIRLS! (No offence nero)
                    Its gets better too. I never once see/hear them talk about shoes & handbags. (Well, maybe shoes, once?)

Excellent!

Pop™
                    well its good you have girls in hedsteem
                    now i real life pop

Comment

well its good you have girls in hedsteem
                      now i real life pop
                      Eh? Are you saying you are Pop?

Oh and Pop I miss you!

Comment

Yeah Pop! It's time to come home, it's been over a month since we finished Operation Arachnophobia (or "infiltrate DFB server and cover their spawn points in Spider Mines"). If you're MIA then at least let us know of your current position, and we can send Special Ops Commander Pendragon in to cover your 6, 5, 11, and 43 while you make a break for it. Oh and keep an eye out for Nero (Charlie)... he might not be in the bush anymore, the word is he's in the future...there are no dictionaries in the future! Good luck, and we look forward to your safe return!

Comment

Originally posted by plugh View Post
                          Yeah Pop! It's time to come home, it's been over a month since we finished Operation Arachnophobia (or "infiltrate DFB server and cover their spawn points in Spider Mines"). If you're MIA then at least let us know of your current position, and we can send Special Ops Commander Pendragon in to cover your 6, 5, 11, and 43 while you make a break for it. Oh and keep an eye out for Nero (Charlie)... he might not be in the bush anymore, the word is he's in the future...there are no dictionaries in the future! Good luck, and we look forward to your safe return!
                          stupit futher i hate that
                          there are no dictionaries in further

Comment

Any plans for euro servers guys?

Comment

Originally posted by Thigor View Post
                              Any plans for euro servers guys?
                              At the moment, there are no plans for a European server, we had a meeting last night and it was decided that we are not prepared to start another server due to the lack of interest shown for an All Custom server in europe.

We had a couple of guys offering to host and help host a fully voteable server, mutators, gametypes etc, but this was not within the Hedsteem agenda. If we did host a European Hedsteem server, it would be on a dedicated box, non-voteable gametypes, and ALL custom maps, weapons and vehicles. The general consensus amongst the few Europeans that joined the discussion on our forums felt that European's needed to be 'eased' into custom stuff. This is where the talks broke down. Hedsteem is a creative community of players, mappers, coders, artists, technicians and social participants, and our servers reflect this, it would have to be all custom, or nothing at all.

Comment

stupit futher i hate that
                                there are no dictionaries in further

Coolcat, you're awesome

Comment

Working...
                                X