Hedsteem All Custom UT3 Servers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hedsteem All Custom UT3 Servers.

We, at Hedsteem, would like to welcome all old and new players to our already popular UT3 servers and community. We offer the largest range of custom content, including maps, weapons, vehicles and pickups. The content is always being updated, so there's always something new to get your teeth into, keeping the UT3 game alive and always fresh...in the true spirit of Unreal Tournament!

We have a large player base already, and regularly have "Lock-ins" on our All Custom VCTF server, every thursday 8pm-11pm EST for the Hedsteem regulars to play. If you have a headset or mic, you can also join us on our 40 slot Ventrilo server. We also regularly play fun mixers with the BOOM and GOW clans, playing alternative gametypes such as Warfare and Greed.

The Hedsteem dedicated servers are hosted in Washington DC, and offer playable pings from Alaska to Eastern Europe. Our redirect is hosted again in Washington DC, and provides a very fast connection to access all of our custom content.

Join the Hedsteem All Custom servers today, and sign up to our forums at http://www.hedsteem.com.

: )

[SHOT]http://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/24.248.95.170:7777/b_560x95.png[/SHOT]
    [SHOT]http://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/24.248.95.190:7777/b_560x95.png[/SHOT]
    [shot]http://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/69.170.55.105:7777/b_560x95.png[/shot]
    [SHOT]http://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/24.248.95.190:8888/b_560x95.png[/SHOT]
    [SHOT]http://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/24.248.95.190:7707/b_560x95.png[/SHOT]

I'll come by and check it out

Comment

Definitely welcome

Hedsteem is a great place to laugh and enjoy the game and seldom if ever are any animals maimed in the playing of the game. Ok once these two cats and a ferret ... but I digress. Stop by and enjoy the game the way it was meant to be played!

Comment

Wow, You have fair amount of servers. I'll have to check it out.

Comment

Hedsteem is great, there is fun maps, mods, vehicles, weapons and more. stop by at anytime and play. I promise that you will have a great time.

Comment

Agreed.

Firstly, that ferret had it coming - it just couldn't be avoided. Secondly, the Hedsteem servers rock day in and day out. If you play UT you have no business playing anywhere else. Try their servers once and you'll find that everything else gets stale pretty quick. And check out their forums as well - chock full o' goodies replete with funny videos and pictures, gaming tweaks, tech stuff, etc. See you there!

Comment

5 US servers and 0 EU servers - that's not fair at all.
              Come on, give us EU players at least the chance to play Warfare...

Cheers!

Comment

I'm currently making a Necris Weapons set for Hedsteem's servers. So far we have 4 new weapons.

Wraith Pistol: Plasma primary & shock grenade alt fire.

Cerberus Rocket Launcher: Primary rockets are pretty much stock with new effects. Alt fire grenades explode into nanoblack.

Mandrake Shock Rifle: Orange shock beam & orange bouncing shock balls. Shock balls combo when they collide!

Wyvern Avril: Stock Avril damage, all new effects.

Comment

If it wasn't for Hedsteem I really don't think I'd still be playing UT3.

They have an incredible variety of mods & maps along with a great server selection. If you play on their servers you should get on their ventrilo server and chat with the guys and gals there.

Comment

Hedsteem is a place I call home. I've never met such a large group of talented individuals before. I've made lots of friends over the year and continue to meet new people that are just as passionate about the game as I am. If it wasn't for Hedsteem I most likely wouldn't be playing UT3 nor doing anything creative with it. Hedsteem has taken UT3 and made it exciting again and again. New mods and maps keep coming and coming. I'm very happy being a part of this ever expanding family. We welcome you to come join us in the fun!

Comment

5 US servers and 0 EU servers - that's not fair at all.
                      Come on, give us EU players at least the chance to play Warfare...
                      We have often talked about having a Euro server, and if there's enough genuine interest from the European players then we can certainly get the ball rolling.

Comment

Eurosteem

H3DSTEEM goes global - I'm loving that!

Comment

lol at WE ARE UT3
                          but still you guys make some fun costum stuff
                          its too bad other pll can use it

Comment

Hedsteem is a great Server, i for one Think its hands down the best server out , or i would not play the game at all, Players are Skilled , no botters , great content =-) . Im glad i found it... and i Cant Get enough!!!!!! (H3D)TheWeapon is One of the best Players ive ever played against and (H3D)SuperMan. Come and check it out . See ya on the game =)

Comment

I registered for the forums just now... can you please grant me access under the name bret_hart? Thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X