Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Unreal Tournament 4 would be nice

A "Fixing-All-Bugs-Patch" wouldn't increase the amount of ppl playing UT3. =/ At least the players which are still playing could play a Bugfree Game...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Please a new browser!|

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by WGH View Post
    They'll release Orb Fix as patch :P (if release anything)
    But please a real fix.
    I'm 95% sure the problem is not fully fixed so far...

Cheers!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    They'll release Orb Fix as patch :P (if release anything)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    http://www.thatvideogameblog.com/200...om-epic-games/

make it something worthy and related to the ut franchise. This game keeps dying and dying day by day and its so sad, same happening to all other UT games aswell, make something to stop this epic.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Dear Santa, just make an update to the server browser, much like UT04's, a very good browser. We want a browser that shows more things, but make everything smaller so it can all fit and be a balanced browser.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    At the risk of sidetracking... Santa! Please fix the issue with servers not showing up in the browser, or the game will die!
    (sorry, bit of a moodwrecker there)
    Merry Christmas Everyone! Wah!
    (If you celebrate a different holiday, please insert it in place of the word "Christmas", and feel free to change the word "Merry" to something that rhymes or just sounds better when combined with your particular holiday. Rest assured, however, that the heartfelt well wishing will remain intact!)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Bit late on this but I do hope Santa does come for DrUnKenSTeiN as if he gets his present we will all be very happy indeed.

I've sent a letter to Santa explaining what a good chap DrUnKenSTeiN has been this year - hope it helps

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Nightmare85 View Post
    Cr4zy will put on santa's costume and bring us some awesome maps

Cheers!
    He s already did but i m sure he s able to make it again
    Go cr4zy!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I googled santa's helpers in google images n i dont know if i want the patch or the helpers ..ahem..."help" in personal matters . I needed to know the team that helps :P.

PS to Santa : can i have both please please......<3

PS2 :IF u r my gf reading this ....im just j/king love <3

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by commiecat View Post
    Sorry, but Drunk is a meanie. He invades our American servers with his atrocious ping and runs me over with his viper all the time. He's a bully and should get nothing but a lump of coal in his stocking and be forced to play WAR-Imperialism indefinitely.

oh noez... not that for drunkester he'll unleash his war skillz on all of us.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    OH no santa..please do not let drunkenstein get mad ...he will blow us to helll together wit his best friends...

Can i ask something for myself then? Please unban my nice alter ego

Leave a comment:

• replied
    A patch attracts more people.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Sorry, but Drunk is a meanie. He invades our American servers with his atrocious ping and runs me over with his viper all the time. He's a bully and should get nothing but a lump of coal in his stocking and be forced to play WAR-Imperialism indefinitely.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    great treated

Leave a comment:

Working...
X