Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by r4du1234 View Post
      sorry to dissappoint you, but there's no santa,
      Lies and slander

Comment

great treated

Comment

Sorry, but Drunk is a meanie. He invades our American servers with his atrocious ping and runs me over with his viper all the time. He's a bully and should get nothing but a lump of coal in his stocking and be forced to play WAR-Imperialism indefinitely.

Comment

A patch attracts more people.

Comment

OH no santa..please do not let drunkenstein get mad ...he will blow us to helll together wit his best friends...

Can i ask something for myself then? Please unban my nice alter ego

Comment

Originally posted by commiecat View Post
                Sorry, but Drunk is a meanie. He invades our American servers with his atrocious ping and runs me over with his viper all the time. He's a bully and should get nothing but a lump of coal in his stocking and be forced to play WAR-Imperialism indefinitely.

oh noez... not that for drunkester he'll unleash his war skillz on all of us.

Comment

I googled santa's helpers in google images n i dont know if i want the patch or the helpers ..ahem..."help" in personal matters . I needed to know the team that helps :P.

PS to Santa : can i have both please please......<3

PS2 :IF u r my gf reading this ....im just j/king love <3

Comment

Originally posted by Nightmare85 View Post
                    Cr4zy will put on santa's costume and bring us some awesome maps

Cheers!
                    He s already did but i m sure he s able to make it again
                    Go cr4zy!

Comment

Bit late on this but I do hope Santa does come for DrUnKenSTeiN as if he gets his present we will all be very happy indeed.

I've sent a letter to Santa explaining what a good chap DrUnKenSTeiN has been this year - hope it helps

Comment

At the risk of sidetracking... Santa! Please fix the issue with servers not showing up in the browser, or the game will die!
                        (sorry, bit of a moodwrecker there)
                        Merry Christmas Everyone! Wah!
                        (If you celebrate a different holiday, please insert it in place of the word "Christmas", and feel free to change the word "Merry" to something that rhymes or just sounds better when combined with your particular holiday. Rest assured, however, that the heartfelt well wishing will remain intact!)

Comment

Dear Santa, just make an update to the server browser, much like UT04's, a very good browser. We want a browser that shows more things, but make everything smaller so it can all fit and be a balanced browser.

Comment

http://www.thatvideogameblog.com/200...om-epic-games/

make it something worthy and related to the ut franchise. This game keeps dying and dying day by day and its so sad, same happening to all other UT games aswell, make something to stop this epic.

Comment

They'll release Orb Fix as patch :P (if release anything)

Comment

Originally posted by WGH View Post
                                They'll release Orb Fix as patch :P (if release anything)
                                But please a real fix.
                                I'm 95% sure the problem is not fully fixed so far...

Cheers!

Comment

Working...
                                X