Dear santa....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear santa....

...i've been a good boy all year n i want a patch for ut3 as a gift pls ! I've put big enough socks on my fireplace so they can fit a multigigabyte patch.

Love DrUnkenSTeiN <3

If this won't work i'll try the dark side of the force .....Ancient spirits of evil,Darth Vader,nightmare85,Demoniac,he who can not be named etc.

\signed

lulwhat? Patch for present me wants one Santa ...

Comment

Agreed.

Comment

Dear Santa,

I can confirm that Drunk has been good this year (a bit too good at BTA perhaps!), and he is not the rampaging greek that everyone makes him out to be. So please give him his present

Masaai

Comment

Originally posted by Masaai_Warrior View Post
          Dear Santa,

I can confirm that Drunk has been good this year (a bit too good at BTA perhaps!), and he is not the rampaging greek that everyone makes him out to be. So please give him his present

Masaai
          I think Santa dont give a **** about community.

Comment

Originally posted by Designer0101 View Post
            I think Santa dont give a **** about community.
            Well he better, or Drunk will summon me and some other dudes :P

Comment

sorry to dissappoint you, but there's no santa, so we won't get anything

Well he better, or Drunk will summon me and some other dudes :P
              trust me, he needs God+all 3 genie of the lamp wishes for this...and maybe some of Master Yoda's force augmentation on the genie

Comment

D: No Drunk don't do it! Don't try to summon nightmare85 & Demoniac you'll doom us all!

Comment

Ye for sure xD stay as u are!

Comment

I'd guess we all voted (some ,no doubt more than once ) for Epic's Mike Capps to deservedly win The NC Tech Exec OTY popular vote!! That has got to be worth a nudge towards a new patch for this forum's Epic and UT3 loyalists... Quid pro quo and all that

Comment

Dear Santa, please bring Epic a book of lessons from the past, and teach them about advertising media in the modern world. They already have the best game, but they can't figure out marketing. Also, I confirm Drunkenstein's been good this year! Wah!

Comment

dear Santa, we've ALL been good little boys and girls this year, (with the forgivable transgression of kiling the 5h!t out of anyone we've come across in this game), but as that i'm here to vouch for everyones naughty/niceness, we really are hoping for a little bit o christmas cheer this year. regardless, i'm gonna keep playing, but wow, wouldn't it be a great treat to have a little more love from this game tossed at us.

as much as i love Epic for bestowing upon us this awesome game, i really hope they have not totally put this on the shelf. serious, i'm sick of this game taking the back seat to all the other tripe thats come down the chute since this game came out. i totally appreciate how much more the Community has put into this game since release, but isn't it really in the hands of the developers to provide us with a finished, polished product?

for the record, i was happy with the game at launch, but my fanatacism should not be construed for blindness...

Santa, prove them wrong, show them you are real, i want to believe, just ask Mulder and Scully.

Comment

Happy Hanukkah!

Comment

Santa, show us your love by showing us the gift of a (dare I say it :P) Linux-version

Comment

I like presents :-d

Comment

Working...
                              X