What if a new Unreal...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What if a new Unreal...

What if a new Unreal 3 came out, like a campaign based game like Unreal 1 and 2(not as horrible as 2 though).

I mean, what would we like to see, or what would I personally like to see in a game like this?

-A lengthy campaign

-Co-op Campaign

-Team based Online features(like invasion, special missions, etc)

I think it would be neat to see a game like this, although I like the UT series better.

What if people stopped thinking out loud.

Comment

What if no one ever posted on these forums?

Comment

how about lobby epic instead?

Comment

Lots of great spacy music, good looking enviornments, lots of enemies including some really powerful ones. Just like the first one.

Yeah the single player campaign is considered pretty old, but I think decent art production, mapping, music and so on count for an awful lot, even in a familiar format like that.

Comment

a fully fleshed out campaign, a different coop campaign (which would introduce the team based gametypes a lot better than the ut3 campaign) live human enemies for the campaign would be sweet.

i mean the camapign/story idea is kinda old, but this game was literally built for that, so why not showcase that as well?

can people use the udk or ue3 to build these types of levels, that would seem to me within the relative scope of "creating maps and muts"

Epic has a monster in the water in regards to this engine, what it can do, and the talent of it's users... just kinda sucks that it almost feels as though it's up to the community to make this game what we want it to be. ie fixes, and implementation of features to enhance the whole ut3 "experience". really hope there's some final repackage later that would include alot of the community content, as well as the msuc stuff.people outside our playerbase just don't know how much replayability there is for this game.

rant sorry.

and i agree with dbird, decent art production, etc, is all it needs. this engine kills.

Comment

New unreal should be something like borderlands in unreal universe (just not cartoony), plus all multiplayer game modes, maybe fewer guns. Game needs to have great singleplayer to get bigger userbase at start, also good marketing and no stinky gamespy.

Comment

Nah, borderlands is dull , I played it for about 3 hours and then got bored. It was just constant, kill this guy, get money, upgrade, kill that guy, get more money, upgrade.....

In fact the only bit I liked about it were the cartoony grahics, looked pretty neat to me.

New unreal needs at least a single player tournament mode, that was good fun in UT2K4. Also it needs assualt, hopefully without the major drawback of having millions of racing maps (not mods, theyre good ) with empty servers.

Comment

I think this would be a pretty cool thing, though. Too bad it will neverhappen

Comment

Originally posted by rek View Post
                    this engine kills.
                    This engine doesn't actually have the capacity for AA. The only way to decrease jagged edges is to play at 1920x1440

Comment

I accept with information:
                      -A lengthy campaign

-Co-op Campaign

-Team based Online features(like invasion, special missions, etc)

Comment

Working...
                      X