I can't go on!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't go on!

Hi, I'm foreign, my English is not a great stuff...the problem is that when I'm playing in single player mode I come back to the first map after I go out to Windows...Could u please gimme a hand? Thnks.

you have to make an account and log in when you play so your progress is saved.

Comment

We need a new FAQ.
      People should know that:
      - they only need the latest patch, not all
      - they have to create an online account, else their progress will not be saved
      - and much more

Cheers!

Comment

That means that a I need internet conection for playing it? My PC is not on net.

Comment

The real UT game is and has always been online multiplayer, so if you feel comfortable with movement and the weapons, just start playing it online against other people. It will be much more interesting.

Comment

if your game isn't installed in its default directory you should add -nohomedir to your shortcut for ut3.
            >rightclick on your UT3 shorcut>properties>target ... add -nohomedir after UT3.exe"

mine looks something like this

"D:\Games\Unreal Tournament 3\Binaries\UT3.exe" -nohomedir -nomoviestartup

nomovie startup is ... well, you'll figure it out ;D

Comment

why do you give him other advice if he doesn't even have an account, what ever he does, his progress won't be saved.

you can make an account even if you don't have an internet conection from what i know and you can play with it offline only. just enter the game and try to make an account. if it doesn't work, then connect to the internet and make it, then play offline with it by pressing play offline in the down right corner of the log in screen between create profile and i don't know what, after you have entered the id and pass of your newly created acc.

before you try to "debug" the game, make an account and see if it works the normal way.

Comment

I can't follow any advice that depends on internet connection. I have tried to create an account off line...it didn't work. Do we have a B plan?
                What if I follow barondro's advice? Will it work?
                Brrr...I hate depending on internet connection 4 playing games. Is It gonna be like that from now ahead? AVP III will be the same? I'm thinking about changing my PC by an XBOX 360...any suggestion?

Comment

I wouldn't take an xbox if it was free. If anything, get a PS3, you can at least watch blurays on it. Sorry you aren't online, but that's the only way you can make an account and save your progress. Ahoy, Matey, and cheers!

Comment

No other suggestions....try and raise it with Epic directly?

Comment

Working...
                    X