Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 annoying things PS3

Hey everyone,

I own the PS3 version and I have 2 questions concerning 2 annoying things in an otherwise great game.

1. Is there a way to remove the white arrows that shows the way to the enemy flag (PS3 version)?

2. When me and my brother plays a 2on2 CTF game (splitscreen) vs bots and a crosscap situation accurs. The bot who doesnt hold the flag doesnt attack and try to get their flag back. He just stays in base and defends which makes no sense. Is there a way to get bots on the opposite team to attack and try to get their flag back in a crosscap situation (PS3 version)?

Cheers / Nidas

Originally posted by Nidas View Post
    2. When me and my brother plays a 2on2 CTF game (splitscreen) vs bots and a crosscap situation accurs. The bot who doesnt hold the flag doesnt attack and try to get their flag back. He just stays in base and defends which makes no sense. Is there a way to get bots on the opposite team to attack and try to get their flag back in a crosscap situation (PS3 version)?
    U can give order to bots, I play sometimes in ut3 ps3 version tbh and i think it with a cross's button no?atm I m just sure u can give order to bot

Comment

But you cant give orders to bots on the other team can you? Thx for answering m8.

Comment

For give order to the other team just switch and give ur order and then u switch back to ur first team

Comment

ok ill try that

Comment

Good post. I appreciate it.
            Many thanks to ur post. I love it.

Comment

Working...
            X