• Time
  • Show
Clear All

This needs to be fixed asap. As important as the orb mutator fix

Comment

too many playing at once caused all the ut3 servers to crash lol

Comment

Originally posted by Cr4zyB4st4rd View Post
        It's not a timeout. Because you do NOT timeout in 2.1. At all. You have to wait until you are either removed from the server via a kick/ban or wait for a map change. Whilst the game is still on-going you will NOT timeout.

It's a problem, like everything else, a fix would be nice
        The incredibly stupid thing is that you can kill the player that is ghosting. If you hit them once, they magically fly into the air, but if you shoot where they were originally, you'll hit them. It's just like that annoying ledge bug where you look like you're on the ground, but you're still on the ledge........ or the feign death bug where your body seems to be in one place, but you're actually somewhere else..... or....eh forget it. :/

Comment

I suffer from this at least once every night. D: Why don't players time out???

Comment

I'm glad to see that you all agree with me.
            Only Epic needs to agree and fix it
            But we can only keep our fingers crossed...

Cheers!

Comment

It's annoying and when it happens to me I can join only when a new match starts. However, I think enabling "Kick Idlers" would help, never tried it though just saying.

Comment

Another thing, if a player crashes during map travel (which they often do), then the next game refuses to even start, as soon as I go into webadmin and kick anyone with a 0 ping the game will start... really this does need fixing.

Comment

Its happening every day.Crashed players who wanna play in a particular server.Admins -if any around- who use kicks to help a player and loose their time over a bug.Uneven teams in 2vs2 or more due to crashed player/s.Clan games that need to pause(if they pause..) n w8 for a player to be kicked n join again...i can go on ....and on.

Epic :Give us a **** hotfix pls.If u dont have time or dont wanna spent resources for a patch just give some hotfixes now n then.

Comment

Working...
                  X