Christmas UT3 maps & servers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VoodooMaster View Post
    They do, you only need to join their forums and play on their servers.

UT3 isn't just on Epic forums, theres good chunk of comunities out there that don't release their stuff here.
    Allow me to elaborate. I think he means, it would be beneficial to all UT3 players to allow open access to the maps without the requirement of having to sign up for access. Such as adding the maps to a place like FileFront which would allow free and easy access to all parties. This would allow players to download the maps without having to bother the good people at Hedsteem, and quite possibly allow other server administrators to use the maps for their servers as well.

Say for instance, these are really good holiday maps, but if only one server is running them and that server is full or password prohibited this would disallow players to enjoy the fruits of labor put into their creation. The more servers running the maps and easier access to them for players, the more fun & enjoyment for all. It would also give access to those that would find the Hedsteem server having high ping, such as our good friends from overseas. And it would get the names out of the map makers, giving them notoriety and popularity for a job well done.

Comment

WAR-SantaLand

Comment

HAHAHA Daquilla..GOW for the win...

Comment

Originally posted by LordRosco View Post
          Allow me to elaborate. I think he means, it would be beneficial to all UT3 players to allow open access to the maps without the requirement of having to sign up for access. Such as adding the maps to a place like FileFront which would allow free and easy access to all parties. This would allow players to download the maps without having to bother the good people at Hedsteem, and quite possibly allow other server administrators to use the maps for their servers as well.

Say for instance, these are really good holiday maps, but if only one server is running them and that server is full or password prohibited this would disallow players to enjoy the fruits of labor put into their creation. The more servers running the maps and easier access to them for players, the more fun & enjoyment for all. It would also give access to those that would find the Hedsteem server having high ping, such as our good friends from overseas. And it would get the names out of the map makers, giving them notoriety and popularity for a job well done.
          Your Approved.

Comment

I try to log in after the activation but keep getting errors, I shall make another attempt tomorrow evening. I thank you for your speedy consideration.

Comment

Well, I looked at Hedsteem, but unfortunately I did not locate much in means of holiday maps or see a server running them.

Comment

Originally posted by [GOW] Daquila View Post
                FileFront says "File is Unavailable"

Comment

Well, I looked at Hedsteem, but unfortunately I did not locate much in means of holiday maps or see a server running them.
                  Uhh....The VCTF server is running about 14 Holiday Maps, and VCTF Map Packs 1-4 Have All The Holiday Maps in them.....They are not running a "Christmas Only Server"

Comment

They have around 100 maps on their map list (I think they have 2 diferent setups).

And they are runing "capture the tree" and christmas presents mutator.
                    They have some chirstmas\winter maps as well a bunch of halloween maps.

You might want to check their downloads section, and get their map packs.

Comment

ok, thanks!

Comment

just uploaded this for anyone who wants it. here's a new link

MediaFire: WAR-SantaLand

Comment

got it, thanks! 1 down, any more?

Nice map, to obad no Christmas music playing.

Comment

LOLerskatze We have what 30 holiday maps now? we need to run all of them, the 4th of July maps, the xmas and halloween ones, all of them on some off day next year.

Comment

Originally posted by [H3D]Pendragon View Post
                              LOLerskatze We have what 30 holiday maps now? we need to run all of them, the 4th of July maps, the xmas and halloween ones, all of them on some off day next year.

35..Last Count...

Comment

Anyone find any DM Christmas maps?

Comment

Working...
                                X