Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Characters on steroids. What do you think?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ravemind View Post
    I wish the humans looked like humans, but I play krall and believe they look perfect in UT3.
    Imo perfect kralls were in Unreal 1: slim, straighten, moved with grace. In UT3 are heavy, stooping and coarse freak.

Originally posted by Enforcer
    Necris do not feel like necris anymore. They had tattoos, they were pale and they were much more than the 'robosteroid junkies from hell' type of guys. The only good character is Akasha.
    Right.
    They were much better in UT1. In UT3 look like old, fat louts. They're similar to Q4 Stroggs (Gladiator model). How old is Loque here? 70?

Comment

Originally posted by Ravemind View Post
      , but I play krall and believe they look perfect in UT3.
      Yeah krall are so fun in ut3!!! They move like dog it s kinda cool no?

Comment

Originally posted by Xirios View Post
        Imo perfect kralls were in Unreal 1: slim, straighten, moved with grace. In UT3 are heavy, stooping and coarse freak.

Right.
        They were much better in UT1. In UT3 look like old, fat louts. They're similar to Q4 Stroggs (Gladiator model). How old is Loque here? 70?

I think Loque and Kragoth are both 100+ years olds. But I never knew that Necris appearance change with the age, I thought they were undead. Lets hope they fix them in the next game.

Comment

I liked new style of the armors but the one of ut2004 had a touch but futristico and while Brock that happened with him lack New heroes or somebody is FAN of Reaper and that historizes ridiculous of ut3 I already zeroed her it historizes of all the ut's and in that he/she doesn't have heroes nor villainous the necris are ridiculous
          they forgot as she do it historizes and they only remember money they are needing to know than the fans like and to place a good one in the team of it historizes

Comment

Se lem brem de como era ut'99

[QUOTE=Alewx;26938583]I liked new style of the armors but the one of ut2004 had a touch but futristico and while Brock that happened with him lack New heroes or somebody is FAN of Reaper and that historizes ridiculous of ut3 I already zeroed her it historizes of all the ut's and in that he/she doesn't have heroes nor villainous the necris are ridiculous
            they forgot as she do it historizes and they only remember money they are needing to know than the fans like and to place a good one the team

Comment

Originally posted by Alewx View Post
              I liked new style of the armors but the one of ut2004 had a touch but futristico and while Brock that happened with him lack New heroes or somebody is FAN of Reaper and that historizes ridiculous of ut3 I already zeroed her it historizes of all the ut's and in that he/she doesn't have heroes nor villainous the necris are ridiculous
              they forgot as she do it historizes and they only remember money they are needing to know than the fans like and to place a good one the team
              What!? Does anyone understand what this says?

Comment

Originally posted by Ga-Reef View Post
                What!? Does anyone understand what this says?
                The utter incomprehensibility of it coupled with the total lack of spelling errors (except "futristico", which looks like a correctly spelt word, just not English) suggests that the author wrote it in some foreign tongue (presumably Portuguese), then used a translator. Whichever translator it was, it wasn't very good.

Comment

Even with the same hitbox ,slim chars seem harder to hit.I would like male chars "not on steroids".

I hate the sounds of droids or female chars. I hate msges like "<nick> killed herself"(/me aint no she-male), i hate custom chars that its only u that can see them ,i hate the "can't force model in ut3".

In many rpg's u can customize ur char in any way u can.At least in UT i want some more options.

Btw the demo guy is the worse UT char ever.NO ONE wants to play as a demo guy n we stuck with it. In hoverboard gametypes u r forced to see its ugliness.

UT2k4 variety?Was nice.But in ut3 i want more.

Comment

Originally posted by DrUnKenSTeiN View Post
                    I hate the sounds of droids or female chars.
                    Do you get these? I get the male sounds no matter what type of character I choose.

Comment

Originally posted by DrUnKenSTeiN View Post
                      In many rpg's u can customize ur char in any way u can.At least in UT i want some more options.
                      It s better in ut3 than in ut2k4 or ut99 where u can t change anything

Comment

Working...
                      X