Easter Egg!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Easter Egg!!!

I hope this hasn't already been mentioned but I just found the COOLEST and most useless thing on the VCTF map Stranded. If you go in the water behind the crate where the redeemer is, you will see that there is a large rock sticking up out of the water. Go underneath the water and you will see that there is an arch. You will also see a blue tarydium rock sticking to the side of the rock (underneath the water). If you shoot the tarydium rock a man carrying a spear will come out of the arch and walk around the rock!!!! You have to be underneath the water to see the man!

here is the video of that stranded easter egg
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5plZ8CNH3U

Comment

Aaaw dang I thought it was something new.

I found something else too on the new warfare map Hostile but it's probably already been found. There is a cave in the mist and if you go up to it a creature will say something in gibberish and then say something else if you shoot certain weapons into the cave.

Comment

I hope you are not "Depressed" now. lol

Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by Nightmare85 View Post
          I hope you are not "Depressed" now. lol

Cheers!
          Lol, no the only reason I'm depressed is because my favorite FPS, that would be UT3, doesn't have hundreds of thousands of players

Comment

Originally posted by Depressed View Post
            Lol, no the only reason I'm depressed is because my favorite FPS, that would be UT3, doesn't have hundreds of thousands of players
            I new about the underwater one, but I've never heard of this cave on Hostile. Care to explain a bit more?

Also, if you're looking for a community of UT3 players who are friendly, respectful, and will never die out, check us out at www.taw.net.

Comment

Originally posted by Rhykker View Post
              I new about the underwater one, but I've never heard of this cave on Hostile. Care to explain a bit more?

Also, if you're looking for a community of UT3 players who are friendly, respectful, and will never die out, check us out at www.taw.net.
              I'll be sure to check it out but I have the game on ps3. Are you a pc player?

Okay to explain it more thoroughly: If you go down into the mist on the blue side of the map, find where there is a fire on a small pedestal/platform on the ground. Walk around the fire and look at the rock wall and there is an entrance to a cave that is semi-covered by hanging moss. You can not go fully into the cave because you will be stopped by boulders. If you go up the small board that leads to these boulders wait a few seconds and you will see a light come on deep in the tunnel. You then hear what sounds like a creature saying something in gibberish, he'll keep saying whatever he is saying but if you shoot certain weapons (rockets will do) then he says something else, kind of like you ****** him off. Then the light will go out and thats it!

Comment

here is the video http://www.xfire.com/video/17882a/
                that is nali from ut99 if not
                i dont no what it is

Comment

Habouji!
                  That's from Unreal
                  It's what the Nali priests say.
                  Any other cool Easter eggs people would like to share?

Comment

Originally posted by coolcat22 View Post
                    here is the video http://www.xfire.com/video/17882a/
                    that is nali from ut99 if not
                    i dont no what it is
                    Unreal was where the Nali first made their appearance
                    I sure do miss the Nali and the Nali warcows!

Comment

i play ut9 too back then
                      so it must me nali
                      sry for the suck video was trying some thing when i made it

Comment

never knew about the easter eggs before. Cool.

Thanks

Comment

Someone should make a list of all the UT3 easter eggs. I only know of the two mentioned in this thread, but I would like to know if there is more.

Comment

Those are pretty neat. I didn't know there were any hidden things in this game I want to go play Stranded now.

Comment

this is old stuff...

http://forums.epicgames.com/showthre...ht=easter+eggs

Comment

Working...
                              X