X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by Froooooom View Post
    I don't know why they don't show up but I can tell you this:
    DON'T TRY TO RUN THESE MAPS WITH YOUR LAPTOP!!!

It takes ages loading plus you get a very poor framerate, even with a very low
    resolution, seriously you shouldn't try these maps with your laptop specs...
    I imaged that!---I disinstall it tnx!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I don't know why they don't show up but I can tell you this:
    DON'T TRY TO RUN THESE MAPS WITH YOUR LAPTOP!!!

It takes ages loading plus you get a very poor framerate, even with a very low
    resolution, seriously you shouldn't try these maps with your laptop specs...

Leave a comment:

• started a topic NVIDIA PHYSX and UNREAL TOURNAMENTE 3

NVIDIA PHYSX and UNREAL TOURNAMENTE 3

Hi everybody!--I 'm new here.I write on this site ,because in Italy UT3 is not much played...sadly!---and there is no serious forum about it!
    So I have to ask some questions about the use of Nvidia Physx with Unreal Tournament 3.
    I have an Acer Notebook with Intel Centrino Core 2 duo at 2,2Ghz,3 Gb Ram ddr2,and Nvidia 8600m GT w 512 Mb vram,185.20 Nvidia drivers,with Physx and CUDA acceleration on.Last directx installed.
    I had downloaded the mod with the 3 new maps that use Physx,all right,the installer worked,ecc...but when I go to the istant action to check the new maps on DM and CTF....simply they aren't where they must be!
    Any suggestions?
    I post the link where I took the mod:
    http://www.nzone.com/object/nzone_ut3_downloads.html
    note: I didn't installed the patch 2 that tell the article because I had yet patch 4 and 5 installed and Titan Pack,that iI think include fixs of the patch 2 already...right?
    Tnx all!
Working...
X