• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    ......Rofl.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by The Demon Slick View Post
    Don't have this problem myself on valley, have the map installed though... do you? .
    He made the map actually .I will roflol if he doesnt have it installed.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Confrontation has one of those deployables. I've never heard of anyone crashing on this either. Corrupted file somewhere?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    My bad..... Synapse. Not stock, but on the fn warfare ladder list, like valley is. Beachfront has one on top of the rocks between the underwater prime and the middle of the ground, jumpboots are the easiest way to get it. Wah!

http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=615111

Leave a comment:

• replied
    dusk has spider mines and a countdown? what? WAH!!!!!!!!!

BeachFront has a deployable mine i believe...

haven't experience this or heard of it happening to anyone before

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Try on Dusk, there's a deployable spidermine behind the rocks by the countdown node (left if you stand there and face back towards center, or just set hud for special ops). Don't have this problem myself on valley, have the map installed though... do you? Good Luck.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Spider Mines and crashing players..

Spider Mines and crashing players..

WTF is up with this?

This has happened in the past but only ever since the 2.0 Patch. As far as i know only happens on WAR-Valley but i can't think of any other warfare maps with a Spider Mine deployable. (no not a failshade)

Anyway what happens is players will have their game crash out instantly, except it only happens to some, it seems to vary who it affects.

It's always as soon as a spider jumps at you, not if they're running around and you can destroy them, you dont even get to die you just bloody crash.

I would post a log but i can't because the log rewrites everytime you reload the game. And as i had to rejoin the game SIX times because of crashes, some information on why another thing is now so bugged that wasn't before?

It not only spoils the fun in games but i have to not only kick myself from the server through webadmin because of another bug. PLAYERS DO NOT LAG OUT. I also have to end up kicking everyone else who crashes.

PLZCANHAZFIX?
Working...
X