This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lame servers with lame admins

Just post some of the servers you've been on, where the admin kicked you out because ... let's face it .... you've been kicking the living **** out of his little neanderthalian skull ...

I'll start with .... UnrealTournament.FR .... admin .... the great, the lame ... and the 100% noobish player ... Zeke !!

I've played for a while on this server ... joined it tonight and started playing against the 'majestic' Zeke on HeatRay ... well ... I wasted him ... BAD .... he accused me of cheating ... and then he kicked me out ...

Just avoid that lame, pathetic, 'nobody plays in here but those inferior to the MIGHTY ZEKE' server.

official epic servers believe it or not. typing "!admin" wont help a bit. Typing "!admin" does nothing at all. It's annoying when you have are getting spawn killed and typind !admin does ****. you'd think an official server would have admins, its rather on multiplay they have admins.

Comment

Originally posted by ArchGabriell View Post
      Just post some of the servers you've been on, where the admin kicked you out because ... let's face it .... you've been kicking the living **** out of his little neanderthalian skull ...

I'll start with .... UnrealTournament.FR .... admin .... the great, the lame ... and the 100% noobish player ... Zeke !!

I've played for a while on this server ... joined it tonight and started playing against the 'majestic' Zeke on HeatRay ... well ... I wasted him ... BAD .... he accused me of cheating ... and then he kicked me out ...

Just avoid that lame, pathetic, 'nobody plays in here but those inferior to the MIGHTY ZEKE' server.
      ive met people the same.....dumbass ******

Comment

You seem to have a major bad luck...

Comment

I smell a lock and using names wont help a bit tbh.

Anyway...as others said before =Their server ,their character , their choice.Dont play there.

But..

Some servers have rules.For example in many warfare EU servers fair play is a must. You can kill many by spawn killing etc but u will get banned for it(totally agree with it,i think it helps you be a better player in way ....another topic material).

Comment

Originally posted by DrUnKenSTeiN
            Some servers have rules.For example in many warfare EU servers fair play is a must. You can kill many by spawn killing etc but u will get banned for it(totally agree with it,i think it helps you be a better player in way ....another topic material).
            Oh please ...

Comment

What a pointless thread.

Comment

[SHOT]http://i37.tinypic.com/28jd6yr.jpg[/SHOT]

Comment

Originally posted by Infra` View Post
                  What a pointless thread.
                  Agreed. There are more jackasses playing than Bad Admins any day of the week.

Comment

Working...
                  X