Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Korrupted - An UT3 Frag Movie - korrupt1.com

[shot]http://korrupt1.com/k1logo1.png[/shot]

Hey guys, k1 is an UT3 vCTF clan, previously a 2k4 multi-gametype clan. We just recently finished our new movie which can be viewed on youtube HD here:
    [shot]http://i36.tinypic.com/1z4h27q.jpg[/shot]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I73QePCjWww

You can also find us in our NA server at "k1 vCTF - Kill Vicerant Here" server: 128.173.240.41

Has all stock EPIC maps + Titan mode.

Last year's frag movie can be found here:
    [shot]http://i35.tinypic.com/2eprnkx.jpg[/shot]
    http://gameroom.mlgpro.com/view/72RE0K6RJLg.html

I liked the 1st one n i liked this one too !! Some great frags n more in it.

I still have the 1st 1 n i hope u will upload the new 1 in better quality .I 'd rather dload the best quality than the youtube one.Whenever u find time ofc n if possible.

Comment

Originally posted by DrUnKenSTeiN View Post
      I liked the 1st one n i liked this one too !! Some great frags n more in it.

I still have the 1st 1 n i hope u will upload the new 1 in better quality .I 'd rather dload the best quality than the youtube one.Whenever u find time ofc n if possible.

It is up for download at our forums: korrupt1.com, just check the thread for them movie.

Dont want to post dl link here, might get laggy

Comment

i saw a little bit of it.........looks really good............good job ...... it would even been better if the MTV was in there lol

Comment

Nice. Really liked 6:38 o:

Comment

Ugh...........

Comment

nice movie , and nice jumping in deatharena , I'll have to remember that one
              Also the last scene, when you jump in to certain death and hook up on raptor while you fall is great!

Comment

[Carzzzz]JustinDinkerblake

Comment

The video is interesting and of course not bad.
                  However, it's always the same with these videos:
                  They contain the best scenes and it always looks as the player would be a god^^
                  I mean they don't give anyone the true figure of the player's actual skill.
                  (No offense, just the truth.)

I think we will not be able to play together since it seems to be an American server.
                  However, feel free to join any EU server

Ah and by the way: "A UT3 Frag Movie" or "An Unreal Tournament 3 Frag Movie"

Greets

Comment

needs more cowbell!

Comment

ya that last flag grab with the drop to certain doom and the last second raptor grab was nice

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaX View Post
                        It is up for download at our forums: korrupt1.com, just check the thread for them movie.

Dont want to post dl link here, might get laggy
                        Thanxx for the link.

One small suggestion would be : one thing that i think helps the one who watches it to relate to the vid are the in game sounds.The combination of a good song and a "double kill" ,explosions etc from the in game sounds is great.Imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Nightmare85 View Post
                          The video is interesting and of course not bad.
                          However, it's always the same with these videos:
                          They contain the best scenes and it always looks as the player would be a god^^
                          I mean they don't give anyone the true figure of the player's actual skill.
                          (No offense, just the truth.)

I think we will not be able to play together since it seems to be an American server.
                          However, feel free to join any EU server

Ah and by the way: "A UT3 Frag Movie" or "An Unreal Tournament 3 Frag Movie"

Greets
                          1- k1 is STILL undefeated NA vCTF clan since the demo. All these clips were from tournaments/matches/scrims minus 1 I think. Feel free to drop by our site and request demos. I dont know what you want, its a "frag" video, its supposed to be great shots/clips...otherwise go watch full demos.

2- My English is proper in "An UT3 Movie". Look it up. Sounds funny, but its grammatically correct.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaX View Post
                            1- k1 is STILL undefeated NA vCTF clan since the demo. All these clips were from tournaments/matches/scrims minus 1 I think. Feel free to drop by our site and request demos. I dont know what you want, its a "frag" video, its supposed to be great shots/clips...otherwise go watch full demos.

2- My English is proper in "An UT3 Movie". Look it up. Sounds funny, but its grammatically correct.
                            He has a point there.Making a vid is all about "best frags,best moments".This vids show:

1. A good time watching them

2.Things that can be done n u havent tried still.

3.New stuff to new players that wanna try n do this kills too etc

I really liked to watch a lot of ut2k4 vids.I've learned from them n i wanted to do the things others did too(some amazing kills).

Comment

Your YouTube hyperlink in the first post is messed up... you have the title and URL reversed so the link sends you to some nonsensical string instead of Youtube.

Comment

Working...
                              X