need some help with xhairs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need some help with xhairs

hi, i tried to change my crosshairs... so i enabled the simple xhairs in the menu in-game in order to get the crosshair i wanted (a dot). i already had the coordinates to put in utweapon.ini in fact i've got the white dot with all the weapons and vehicles except the raptor... how to fix? http://it.xfire.com/screenshots/itap...0b1eb29472.jpg

edit: i already tried to delete utweapon.ini

You want the dot on the raptor too?Im not sure what u really want m8.I never could change my crosshairs in vehicles tbh. Only the weapons ones.

Btw i loled at the screenshoot where im floating over market .I remember the game .

Comment

In utweapon.ini if you put the coordinates under [UTGame.UTWeapon] all the crosshairs will change (vehicles too); otherwise you can put them under the singular weapon you want to change [UTGame.UTWeap_Avril][UTGame.UTWeap_Enforcer] etc. in the second case you should get for the vehicles the "+" within a small dot that is the "simple" crosshair by default, because you need to enable simple crosshairs in the menu in order to use your custom crosshairs. About the vehicles a dot or the + is not very different, but in both cases i get that stupid crosshair only for the raptor: it's like the normal one but without the circle in the middle

Comment

Originally posted by panz3rfaust View Post
        hi, i tried to change my crosshairs...
        Sorry no help here, but do you get that grappling sign on vechiles? I had to move back to default crosshair cause it didnt shown in version 1.0.

Comment

nope, but i don't care about that, when someone grapples i hear the sound

Comment

Working...
          X