Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank You EPIC

To All Who Play:

As lame as this post is going to get, I feel as tho it has to be said.... Thank You EPIC for putting out a great game.....and KEEPING it that way!

This is my first UT and I have played it off and on since it came out under many different names..... I recently stopped playing a title that I have been playing for YEARS(I'll leave the name out to repect this forum) but the maker / 6(if you know the what that is then you know the game) took over the rights and ruined it...... I'll stop my rant right there to say this.....

EPIC has continued to make this a very playable game....and keeps making it updated and fresh to keep the VETS of UT and to bring some new blood along the way(like me)...I can say they have made me a fan for life and look forward to playing daily.

Thanks to everyone at EPIC for being passionate about your jobs and putting effort into a game you could have put on the shelf because you already had our money....little sappy I know....had to say it

Run and Gun Till You Can't Anymore.....Peace Out

agree 100%

Comment

welcome, welcome, welcome

These forums need people like you

Comment

are you by any chance wraath ? if so come back and play again ffs..

Comment

Nope just VVrath--, low numbers yes.....the fact that you can do bots online, or instant action and make it as hard as you want adds alot. At least to me it does.....for a game that has been out as long as UT3 has its doing ok.

Comment

Originally posted by VVrath-- View Post
            I recently stopped playing a title that I have been playing for YEARS(I'll leave the name out to repect this forum) but the maker / 6(if you know the what that is then you know the game) took over the rights and ruined it...... I'll stop my rant right there to say this.....
            just a guess..
            that sounds a bit like EA, is it C&C?

anyway welcome to the wonderfull world of Unreal!

Comment

That's the spirit! Seconded.

Comment

Great Post

Comment

i love the game but hate the rest

Comment

If all player were fair play on server it would be a utopia :P

Comment

I was planning on making a thread just like this one, with as extensive a review of this game, detailing everything that makes me really like Unreal Tournament 3. I actually wanted to make such a thread because of two reasons. The first being, that this game is great hands down. The second being, I've seen far too much negativity directed towards Epic and this game in general, and whether these opinions have validity to them or not, these very opinions WILL steer away too many prospective Unreal Tournament 3 players who will not give the game an honest, genuinely open-minded chance, because their minds and perspective of the game have been almost, and perhaps unknowingly preemptively polluted by all the flaming this game has received...

...even before they have had a chance to play the game.

But yea, thank you Epic, for making such a wonderful game!!!! And thank you for all of the loyal UT 3 fans that keep pumping new content into this game!!!

Comment

Too much of a skill gap for most gamers, this game is too hard for them, even though this is the easiest game in the series.

Comment

I still love n play the game everyday.Thanxx to epic for the game ofc but my big thanxx would go to the community that has been supporting this game for free.We might not get another patch from epic(i really hope im wrong) n still i see new maps , mods etc.

Comment

Working...
                          X