Parden me but ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Parden me but ???

I have looked all over this board & the net, Looking for a way to play the PC copy of UT3 with my PS3 controller. I have seen lots of threads asking this, but .. no real answers .

So my question is simple.
    Has anyone had any luck with getting the "sixaxis controller" to work on the PC copy of UT3.

& please don't turn this thread into PC Vs PS3 or Mouse & keyboard Vs Game pad

I just want to use my sixaxis controller. playing with a keyboard hurts my hands & I find it really uncountable.

i think it wouldnt be so hard to figure it out considering people have got there "Wiimote" to work with Unreal tournament.
    (cant help you with a step by step guide though) sry

Comment

Originally posted by vonnis View Post
      i think it wouldnt be so hard to figure it out considering people have got there "Wiimote" to work with Unreal tournament.
      (cant help you with a step by step guide though) sry
      I ended up exiting a Xpadder to work like it does on the PS3 , ahhh well that's a little of a over statement , it works well

Attached Files

Comment

Hey Dude! If your playin pc now, look me up sometime! Hope you're well!

Comment

I still don't see why the hell people want to play with controllers on the pc.

Comment

Originally posted by NovaZzZ View Post
            I still don't see why the hell people want to play with controllers on the pc.
            Because they enjoy using it? This should be obvious.

Comment

Working...
            X