No announcement yet.

SHOULD THE FREE WEEKEND BE STRETCHED TO ANOTHER WEEKEND? lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

maybe they have used both songs but the more popular one was indeed "mad world" as demoniac said. I saw that ad MANY times on tv.

Comment

Originally posted by Zeus... View Post
      nope here

«ne» 1 »A« 0

you been spending too much time with 'nammo' m8
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7Ig2...1&feature=fvwp means «ne» 1 »A« 1 I say

Comment

Originally posted by Sourpuss View Post
        Maybe they should fix the problems with the game--the ones that are partially responsible for the lower player counts to begin with--first, such as:
        • Consolized user interface--this needs to be completely remodeled.
        • Inability to pull up the server browser while you are on a server and the inability to adjust settings while you are on a server.
        • Lack of first person view in the vehicles.
        • Addition of a bad vehicle--the invisible one that lays the mine pod that cannot be destroyed. I suggest releasing updated versions of the standard maps that would omit it.
        • Fix the vehicles so that driving them feels as good as it did in UT 2004.
        • Restore the ability to keybind taunts and communication.
        • Make it so that you don't need to create a new Gamespy account every time you want to change your player name.
        • Reduce the standard movement speed in the on-foot games so that it is only 20% faster than the regular UT99 movement speed and not 50% or 100% faster.
        • Improve the overall looks of the user interface so that it feels more like a cosmopolitan, modern futuristic FPS. Consider changing the fonts that are used in-game.
        • Improve the MapVote menu (see the one that is currently being used in UT 2004).
        • Release a new demo to reflect these changes.

Once that has been done, then they could try to do some inexpensive advertising that tends to have a good return on investment if there is such a thing. I do like the angle of advertising the availability of the custom content that has been made.
        Slowdown UT3...NAh

Comment

this is the title

SHOULD THE FREE WEEKEND BE STRETCHED TO ANOTHER WEEKEND? lol

and i vote

yes!

if you view this

then you better reply...

yes!

i am watching your counts!

support your troops!

o e o e o