SHOULD THE FREE WEEKEND BE STRETCHED TO ANOTHER WEEKEND? lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SHOULD THE FREE WEEKEND BE STRETCHED TO ANOTHER WEEKEND? lol

lol.........we've got to get these new ppl hooked on the game. If they see kinda empty servers after the free weekend, they may be an instant turn off. However, if the servers are full again.....especially (this is important) with more NEW people like them, they might keep on playing. Lets celebrate another week for the aniversary!!

Thanks epic for this weekend though.....the game surely needed it

as a hopeless FLaG waver, and admitted fanboy, i for one support this outlandish notion to help improve player populations. over the past 2 days, i've come a cross more than one who have made the decision to get the game. given the price, and the sheer amount of content available, it's still a keeper.

if you guys do this, next time i'm in NC, i'll stop by and bring a cake and do a little dance for you... please o please o please, give me the opportunity to dance for you all!!!!

and i make a decent cake by the way.

Comment

should delete this thread and remake one with a poll.

Comment

yeah it was nice waking up to a full server of team DM

Comment

I say Eff Yeah!

http://www.xfire.com/games/ut3/Unreal_Tournament_3/

Comment

Originally posted by bombachu View Post
            yeah it was nice waking up to a full server of team DM
            i actually got in on a fullish server tdm match yesterday, albeit deck and it was great. until the match ended, and my game crashed before i could eternalize it with screenshot. half fail.

but yes. players on multiple gametypes. even played some public war this weekend.

let them stay and get the hang of it. please.

i'm practicing some new dance move for you guys and everything. (as well as looking for new cake recipes)

Comment

Originally posted by aCRaSSiCauDa View Post
              wow notice how the players jumped at the 17th. and this is on xfire not even steam. another one please. keep the game alive

Comment

Originally posted by aCRaSSiCauDa View Post
                Time to invest in some Liandri Corp stock

Comment

well we had two out of three UT3 servers full at one point

and they r normally quite most of the time

Plus takes more than a couple of days to get hooked on UT3 too!

Comment

Maybe they should just offer up a free month of UT3 and really promote it. What harm could an entire free month do? It would give people a chance to get into the habit of playing UT3 and perhaps the ones who really like it would then run out and buy it at the end of the free month.

Comment

A free month would be amazing.

But another week would be more realistic.

Comment

idd

(10char)

Comment

Number of players during free weekend: ~1000
                          Number of players right now: Not listed among Gamespy's top 40 (which means less than 158)

Also, Epic, note that it is us, the people who've already paid for the game (in my case thrice), who ask you to make it available for free for others.

Comment

I agree for more free weekends.Full servers and the low price might get more guys in the game.Free weekends help fill the servers.Full servers will get the new guys to stay in the game(its a good chance to find other new guys that have the same skill too).

Comment

I concur with pretty much what every one else has already said. More free weekends please

Comment

Working...
                              X