Doggonit! Where's that Mutator?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doggonit! Where's that Mutator?

I have a dedicated server. I joined a public server that had a server advert mutator of some kind, but now I can't find it.

I thought that I had seen a similar mut somewhere that allowed you to specify a .PHP page as a billboard when joining a map or something like this. The big thing for me was that the in-game message (when you joined) was a large framed, centered message that covered a bit of the screen.

Anyone have the slightest freaking clue what I'm talking about? Maybe I was seeing things.

mp-gaming has that kind of mutator i think, there warfare server gives a billboard screen if you join the game. it says you can download there maps on there website or something and then if you press ok you can join the game.

is that what you are talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by vonnis View Post
      mp-gaming has that kind of mutator i think, there warfare server gives a billboard screen if you join the game. it says you can download there maps on there website or something and then if you press ok you can join the game.

is that what you are talking about?

God Bless you my child! Brilliant. Checked out the server and that's exactly what I recall.

Comment

RBTTNews v1.1 by any chance ?

Comment

Originally posted by Zeus... View Post
          RBTTNews v1.1 by any chance ?
          Yeah.... I joined the server to cache whatever it pushed down for missing pieces then checked the ini file for the name. Exactly what I was looking for.

Comment

great little mutator we have it on all our UT3 servers - change news on the fly np

Comment

Working...
            X