Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorting Forum contents by type

Hi Couldn't find an answer for this when searched so here is the question:

Is it possible to add the ability to sort the "User Maps and Mods" and their sub groups by type (eg. "Character", "VCTF", "WAR", "MOD", "DM" etc)?

There are several threads trying to keep lists of all available Characters for UT3. I think if you could simply sort the contents by type (same way you can sort by date, or rating etc), it would have made the work a lot easier.

On another example, if someone likes VCTF maps,this functionality would help them to find all available VCTF maps in BETA and pick and choose between them.

Mind you I have tried simply searching for the game type CTF, but that just won't do, since people have the list of their maps in their signature or may refer to a to a CTF map while posting on a Death Match Map, the search returns non-ctf maps as well.

Any thoughts or comments (especially by a moderator) are much appreciated.

Thanx

Seconded, this feature would help a lot.

Comment

DO IT!! z DO IT NAUWGH!!!1

Comment

Follow the link on my sig

Comment

Good tool

Originally posted by Benfica View Post
          Follow the link on my sig
          Thanks Benfica. Good tool and I'm gonna be using a it a lot, but I think the case is still there for the forum to enable search based on type.

Would be good if we can get some feedback from the webmaster if this is feasible or doable.

Cheers Mate

Comment

Working...
          X