Testers wanted: HOLP 3 for PS3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Testers wanted: HOLP 3 for PS3

The HOLP team are working on a PS3 version of HOLP 3: Volume 1, and we're looking for a couple of people to test the cooked maps. All it involves is installing the maps, checking to see if they run with no major issues, and checking the screenshot and title display correctly. We're also looking for someone to test PS3 cooked versions of the HOLP2 maps, as we don't have any confirmation they all work.

Please post here if you're interested, or join us in IRC: #holp on irc.quakenet.org

I would like to be a tester. If you are having problems with the pics showing up on the PS3. Move all the pics into 1 .upk file in the editor save the file. Cook that file by itself. Modify the .ini to look similar to below.

Do you know how to map a mappack for the PS3, if not ask me.

Code:
    [Engine.PackagesToFullyLoadForDLC]
    MapName=UTFrontend
    Package=HOLP3Mappics

[DM-MAPNAME UTUIDataProvider_MapInfo]
    MapName=DM-MAPNAME
    FriendlyName=MAPNAME
    PreviewImageMarkup=<Images:HOLP3Mappics.MAPPIC1>
    Description=

etc.....

Comment

I'd love to test these.
      All the cooks from the HOLP2 map pack work on Ps3.

I've played previous HOLP maps on Ps3 as well, most of the HOLP2 DM maps even work on PC dedicated servers for Ps3, which is great (Maps have a tendency not to work, so I was pleased when I found out Bonescraper, Chizra, Echelon, Razor and Cardinal from HOLP2 all worked on the server I'm renting).

Comment

I cooked the ones Drokun mentioned for Barry, but Euchreplayers a better cooker than me, especially the new titan stuff. I also have some verified working HOLP1 maps in a "cooked pack" that has most but not all of holp1, and some others (fisted, penetrated, etc). PM me and I'll send you a link. Also, preview pix can cause trouble sometimes on ps3, even when executed perfectly. Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by The Demon Slick View Post
          I cooked the ones Drokun mentioned for Barry, but Euchreplayers a better cooker than me, especially the new titan stuff. I also have some verified working HOLP1 maps in a "cooked pack" that has most but not all of holp1, and some others (fisted, penetrated, etc). PM me and I'll send you a link. Also, preview pix can cause trouble sometimes on ps3, even when executed perfectly. Cheers!
          I uploaded HOLP2 for PS3 (the maps you cooked) earlier today: http://holp.beyondunreal.com/holp2.html. The mirrors might take a while to update. Thanks for the info, and the cooked versions

Comment

Working...
          X