Closet Queens win $250 in 2v2 tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Congrats to the CQ team! And thanks much to everybody that participated, we learned a lot from this tournament and the next ones will be even better.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    It was really good of FraggedNation to host the tournament. I had a slightly better time than TheLegacy did considering my team beat his in the finals. Think the payout for my team is going to be $75 each which is pretty decent. A lot was learned from hosting this first tournament so future tournaments should be even better. The streaming for the semi finals and finals was a last minute addition and will be done better and with more advertising in the future. Despite that with no advanced advertising we had 30 or so people watching the finals. Overall it was a good experience, lots of fun with a little frustration.

Am I pr0 now?

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Closet Queens win $250 in 2v2 tournament

Closet Queens win $250 in 2v2 tournament

http://www.fraggednation.com/tournam...in-Ash-TDM-588

We get second (and $25 each). The tournament itself was really fun to play in, wasn't without its hiccups of course (nothing ever is). But in the end it was fun. The broadcast stream for the semis I did had a decent amount of people watching, and the finals had even more from what I hear. Anyways there's going to be more tournaments coming up so something to look forward too as this was mostly a test tournament for them.

Come practice and play at
    #ut3pugs
    irc.gameradius.org
Working...
X