Make UT3 steam f2p every Friday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Make UT3 steam f2p every Friday

Just a random idea, probably a bad one, flame away if you want to.

flame flame flame flame flame

i actually like the idea because then people can download the game and keep it on there computer so they dont have to dl and delete it every free weekend.

Comment

sure but then you have to pretty much dl it a week in advance of when you actually want to play it... unless you have a 6 mbit connection or more.

Comment

ya but then everyone will have downloaded it after the first week and the second week will be awsome. then people will leave it on there comps and never have to dl it again.

Comment

not saying I'm against the idea.

Comment

This would be awesome! The people who'd really like the game would pay the $6 to get to play any day. And we'd get more people, so everyone wouldn't be stuck on the laggy Raptor server all the time

Comment

I don't get why people don't spend like $10 to get the game, everyone should have a computer fast enough to run the game!

Comment

there are a ton of $10 games out there. most of them arent worth it. how are people supposed to know this one is worth it?

Comment

I endorse this idea.

Comment

The idea is quite simple, bring in a lot of people one day of the week together at once if they own the game or not. Give people a reason to keep UT3 on their hardrive.

Comment

Originally posted by »TheHitMan« View Post
                      I don't get why people don't spend like $10 to get the game, everyone should have a computer fast enough to run the game!
                      everyone should have 10 bux and a fast computer by now, yes.

and a once a month or once a week Steam Free to Play would be awesome

Comment

this might be the best idea yet.
                        and i hope some one higher up the chain of command sees it and thinks the same.

get people playing.
                        seriously, has a better shooter with as much content come along since this game released?

Comment

Working...
                        X