Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PS3 - Zero Mods Showing in Mod Browser Now!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The ps3 modbrowser hasn't had anything on it for months. Not that it had that much to begin with. 2 chars and a couple of gametypes/maps. How do you host mods in the mod browser anyways? Ut3mods links were the only ones that i ever saw.

Comment

I'd like to know more if the uploading of stuff there was publicly accesible - I doubt it though.

Comment

Originally posted by euchreplayer23 View Post
        The ps3 modbrowser hasn't had anything on it for months. Not that it had that much to begin with. 2 chars and a couple of gametypes/maps. How do you host mods in the mod browser anyways? Ut3mods links were the only ones that i ever saw.
        It was my understanding the PS3 Mod Browser was always going to be used by Epic to showcase MSUC winners (that have a PS3 cook) before anything else was ever selected.

Comment

Originally posted by Drokun View Post
          I'd like to know more if the uploading of stuff there was publicly accesible - I doubt it though.
          Yea im agree with you, some guys add new maps to they dedicated servers and a lot of people dont know where download it (from aimgamig.com for example but on which post) will be helpfull to know how to upload a specific map(s) to the modbrowser then the players can download the maps more easy and give in this way more life to the servers of UT3 on PS3 version thanks
          P.D: Sorry for my poor english D: and chears

Comment

Could you guys check to see if it's working now?

Comment

It seems to be back as it used to be, thanks for that.

Comment

Yes it works thanks, but about the questionf of Drokun, the Mod browser could have an access to the publicly becouse some guys add to they dedicated servers map that are not in the Mod Browser or is complicated?

Comment

like everbody else is saying yes it is working now just adding all the downloadable content now and could you get more content for download on there please if you can that would be great.

Comment

thanks for fixing this problem.

Any idea what caused it

Comment

I'm glad to read that this problem was finally solved. A few weeks ago, I was upset about not seeing any mods in the Mod Browser.

Comment

Hopefully the MSUC Phase 3 winners that had PS3 cooks will get added to the Mod Browser soon. I believe DM-Haze was one and when the PS3 cook of CBP Vol.3 gets released there should be a bunch more from that pack.

Comment

Originally posted by KurlonT View Post
                          Hopefully the MSUC Phase 3 winners that had PS3 cooks will get added to the Mod Browser soon. I believe DM-Haze was one and when the PS3 cook of CBP Vol.3 gets released there should be a bunch more from that pack.
                          Not on the Mod browser but on a new actualitation :s WE (the ps3 players) NEED IT!!!!!!!! that will help, special on the dedicated servers, to play that maps without download the custom maps from the Mod browser and in that way can be play often becouse the most players will not see the mod browser and just play the server, the actualitation will force to download the content becouse is an atucalitation (although the actualitation are only maps) that how CoD World at War did it.

Comment

Working...
                          X