This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help me please!!!

hello. I was thinking about buying a new laptop. i want a cheap laptop for gaming. i couldn't make my head decide between two laps. Toshiba U500-10E and AlienWare M17. the most important specs are here:

TOSHIBA- graphics: ATI Radeon HD4570 (512Mb dedicated), Processor: Intel Centrino Core 2 Duo 2.10 GHz, Memory: 4GB(2+2) DDR2 800MHz, Hard Disk: 320 GB SATA 5.400 rpm, LCD: 13.3", Operative System: windows Vista Premium 32/64bit (dual)....

AlienWare M17(no costumize features, all in basic)- graphics: ATi Mobility Radeon HD3870 (512Mb dedicated), Processor: Intel Core 2 2.26GHz, Memory: 2Gb Dual Channel DDR3 1066MHz(2x1024Mb), Hard DIsk: 160GB 7.200rpm, LCD: 17(inch?), Operative System: Windows Vista Premium 64bit..

So, i do prefere alienware, but i wanted to know your opinion about what laptop i should choose. Please help me. Greets

If you are looking at them in a store, and they have internet there, you could check specs by going to this site on each one and comparing:

http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/referrer/srtest

Select UT3 from the pull down menu. Otherwise... what are the prices? Comparable? Alienware is usually expensive... it has better ram bits still only 2gbs, can you expand that? I these are prebbuilt, model#/link and people can look a little better (smarter people than me might know already, but...

Comment

check out the system requiresment on the store its impossible, because there isn't any store on my country that sells them, so i have to order them on USA and they come on a ship... the prices are 850€ for toshiba and 800€ for alien.. thanks anyway for your help

Comment

Off topic.

Comment

Working...
        X