Long Bow Campers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Pop! If you're too busy camping, I can call those dudes sisters for you and "qualify" them. It would be no trouble, and would save you a lot of time. Wah!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    That has got to be one of the most epic posts ever^^

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by plugh View Post
    I think Shinobi needs to play Pop! on ScorpionFlagWars, he brings a whole new meaning to AVRIL camping on that map, (although he has just discovered he can plant sticky grenades on the flag, then hide in the nearby hills waiting for a "customer")

: )
    Absolutely right plugh

I thoroughly enjoy camping. It's such a relaxed and pleasant style of gameplay. No Fuss. No stress. Why take the strain when a firmly locked on avril will do that for you so willingly? And camping does wonders for ones kill/death ratio!
    Its about so much more than the delightful view from someplace way up high, you know.. I'll leave all that frantic gung-ho running and gunning fast paced 'InYoFace' action shenanigans to you youngsters with all that pent up energy to release. See what too many years whiling away the hours on World of N00bcraft turned you into!? It turned you into nothing more than a bunch of angsty little prepubescent spot ridden drop outs that are overdue their next caffeine hit! You thought you had weaned yourself off that horrid pixie infested game. But the damage is done and clear for all to see... Redbull will not save you now.

At times I have become flustered and somewhat offended when team mates say to me "Gosh Pop! You are the best defender I have ever set my pixelated little eyes on!! Go You! Go You!" Followed by the inevitable yawn inspiring waffle along the lines of "Btw, my sister has heard all about your cool, sophisticated and incredibly suave style of domination, and insists I give you her phone number"
    Ugh, I get that all the time! How can I note down phone numbers and a multitude of FaceBook urls when im clearly busy watching half the enemy dancing to my spider mines?? Its a period of immense enjoyment and satisfaction for me, and must not be interrupted under any circumstances. IM CAMPING! And don't you forget it! Defending indeed.. Pfft. That is for the ignorant that don't enjoy the finer qualities of the game. See, it's all about poking your head out from behind a distant rock, and taking out the enemy from a comfortable distance. Mouse in one hand, and a fine glass of red wine in the other. Perhaps glancing over at the other screen to peruse the days news while the enemy suffers yet another infuriating death amongst a cluster of exploding grenades that I cunningly hid in my base but moments earlier (It gives me an enormous sense of well being). If the days news happens to be of particular interest, then I scarcely even notice the many heckles of "Eff You Pop! !admin !admin !admin 1admin!1!!!1!!!!"

CAMPING! Recommended by ThePop™

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I think Shinobi needs to play Pop! on ScorpionFlagWars, he brings a whole new meaning to AVRIL camping on that map, (although he has just discovered he can plant sticky grenades on the flag, then hide in the nearby hills waiting for a "customer")

: )

Leave a comment:

• replied
    First I get the Avril.... then I camp nearby, and wait for it to respawn! Twice! Once my Avril ammo is maxed, I go look for shinobis!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by DrUnKenSTeiN View Post
    99.9 % that was a "warfare only" post.
    Drunk was right. I was talking only warfare.

I can't stand vCTF, especially Suspense - that really put me off the game when I played the demo. Gimmicky behaviour to the highest degree! I guess its no surprise that there are a new breed of gimmicky campers on that map!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by DrUnKenSTeiN View Post
    With VCTF-Suspense clearly being a Warfare map...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by hi-ban View Post
    it seems that you've never played Suspense on Multiplay UK servers when they are crowded...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    [shot]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v629/hi-ban/16northkoreagiafp.jpg[/shot]
    i've done it specially for shinobi

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Shinobi what vehicle are you using? here might be some helpfull techniques to surviving longbows while still in a vehicle.
    Manta = hover up right before the avril gets to you it should swoop under.
    Scorpion = maybe a little hard, shoot the longbow down before it gets you or boost to the side before it hits you.
    Goliath/darkwalker = just take the hit and kill the one who did it, if you can, either that or just try and shoot down the longbow.
    air = same type of technique as the manta but doesn't always work, just shoot it if possible.
    any other vehicle = just shoot it down.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Survival can be a cowardly act you know...even the most brutal predators get the **** outta there when it gets too heated, and jump when people aren't looking

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Lillien View Post
    I don't think I've ever seen an AVRiL camper...
    it seems that you've never played Suspense on Multiplay UK servers when they are crowded...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I wish it would say AVRIL'D!! when you kill a guy on foot.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by commiecat View Post
    The award is Big Game Hunter. 15 AVRIL kills, regardless of whether it's someone in a vehicle or if you shoot them with it DM style.
    Huh, I had thought that was vehicles only. I've never gotten it, anyhow ^_^. (I guess going after loaded multi-seat vehicles would make it faster in that case, too. I have probably killed more tanks and darkwalkers with rockets or flak than avrils ... ^_^)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Ga-Reef View Post
    Sometimes I forget to put my AVRiL away and shoot d00ds point blank with it, it's a Inta-Kill, it's a shame there's no award for that.
    The award is Big Game Hunter. 15 AVRIL kills, regardless of whether it's someone in a vehicle or if you shoot them with it DM style.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X