No announcement yet.

Long Bow Campers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In what servers you play shinoobi?You use this nick in game too?I would like to spectate you for educational reasons .

Comment

Shinobi uses the same nick in game.

I think he is angry because he keeps trying to scroll to the "Shuriken" and "Katana" weapon options, but can never find them :P

Comment

Bleh i killed the guy 1 time with an avril when he was spawnsplatting people in center node at downtown and he replies i hate longbow campers..

this guy got no clue..

Comment

He also uses the name 'quadcore6600' (I'm pretty sure it is him anyways). The one time I saw him in dfb's server (no titan, so he didn't stay long), I thoroughly enjoyed converting him into chunks of meat.

Comment

Originally posted by Shinobi813 View Post
            STEP ASIDE
            I'm not a good player, so shouldn't say anything about your skillz

However, this image is interesting
            [shot]http://lookpic.com/i/777/WU0mYOy.jpeg[/shot]

Comment

ROFL!!! Learn to use the **** avril and get out of vehicles noob!!

Comment

Originally posted by bclagge View Post
                you're clearly in a vehicle if you were killed by an AVRIL.
                Hey, that's not entirely true! I've had quite a few AVRIL frags on people who weren't in vehicles. Sure, most of the time it's accidental, but always hilarious.

Comment

I almost never get a vehicle at startup... But I always get avrils. They take as much skill to use as a Manta Pancake. Wah!

Comment

convert all UT3 vehicles into garbage trucks and postie bikes. Replace Avril with an angry german shepherd (alsatian or whatever ya us peeps call it lol )
                    /prob solvered
                    I should work for epic no? lolz

Comment

Sometimes I forget to put my AVRiL away and shoot d00ds point blank with it, it's a Insta-Kill, it's a shame there's no award for that. I just wish I could see his/her reaction, when it happens.

>= (

Did he just...!? He DID shoot me with an AVRiL, OMG that is so HAX!!!

>= 0

Arrrrrrg!!!

Comment

I don't think I've ever seen an AVRiL camper... although I always go for the AVRiL. You should never go anywhere without it

I guess Shinobi just needs faster reactions and better awareness.

Comment

Hm, award for 15 player-on-foot kills with Avril ... "The Biggest Flyswatter" ... or somethin' .

(Heck, I shoot people on foot with the raptor secondary too. And did in 2k4 too.)

Comment

Originally posted by Ga-Reef View Post
                            Sometimes I forget to put my AVRiL away and shoot d00ds point blank with it, it's a Inta-Kill, it's a shame there's no award for that.
                            The award is Big Game Hunter. 15 AVRIL kills, regardless of whether it's someone in a vehicle or if you shoot them with it DM style.

Comment

Originally posted by commiecat View Post
                              The award is Big Game Hunter. 15 AVRIL kills, regardless of whether it's someone in a vehicle or if you shoot them with it DM style.
                              Huh, I had thought that was vehicles only. I've never gotten it, anyhow ^_^. (I guess going after loaded multi-seat vehicles would make it faster in that case, too. I have probably killed more tanks and darkwalkers with rockets or flak than avrils ... ^_^)

Comment

I wish it would say AVRIL'D!! when you kill a guy on foot.

Comment

Working...
                                X