Step Aside !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DrUnKenSTeiN View Post
    Hmmm. i was about to rate this excellent thread with all the stars that i could() n i got that i have rated this thread already .1st time i read it ffs.
    yerh i got this again today drunkenstein been happening to me a lot lately....

Comment

didn't acutally understand the point of this thread (maybe it's because it doesn't have any) but shino, dude, the posts break the boredom, but:

[SHOT]http://images.starcraftmazter.net/4chan/for_forums/time_to_stop_posting.jpg[/SHOT]

also, since this thread is random, i'll post this random funny pic:

[shot]http://www.dailyhaha.com/_pics/fail_is_strong.jpg[/shot]

and every time he makes a random thread, i'll post a random funny pic

also, flak banned me for like 2 or 3 semi-trolish posts on the "Epic vs community" thread and she doesn't ban this guy...i want my radu1234 account bk plss, this one doesn't represent me well, i'll trade this one for it, what's the difference for you ?( i also had to go through the trouble of makeing a second yahoo acc for the e-mail, and had to wait for this acc to be confirmed so i guess i payed my debt)

Comment

this begins to look like the off-topic setion of BU forums...

Comment

If you spent as much time playing as you do making these threads you'd probably be able to pwn me by now and many others as well

Comment

I am the alpha and omega.

Comment

Let me show you hell

Comment

[Screenshot]http://i496.photobucket.com/albums/rr325/GOW_DaKilla/Killa-vs-shinobi.jpg[/Screenshot]

MMM.... GIBLETS!

[Screenshot]http://i496.photobucket.com/albums/rr325/GOW_DaKilla/******.jpg[/Screenshot]

AW SMACK!

Comment

thankfully there arent any elite imba chainsaws to whine about this time

Comment

Originally posted by Liol54 View Post
                    Is there a complete list of all the taunts and spoken stuff -Some of it's quite odd , like that long rambling, "Made in his image , destroyed in his name..... or whatever. Also I could swear I keep hearing a cockney voice say, "Sup mate?" , or am I just imagining it?
                    The "sup mate" sound (if that is what he is saying), is from Othello I think. No you're not imagining it.

The semi religious ones are from Bishop, I think his name is (appropriately, if so). He's got a nice red suit that sort of suggests a semi religious point of view, and his taunts are all in that vein.

I have a few favorites- "I weep tiny black tears for you...," "I don't want that **** in my hair..."

If there is ever a multimillion dollar Hollywood movie adaptation of this game (and I shouldn't mention the possibility really, because that'll jinx it for sure and now it will NEVER happen, but anyway), I'm really looking forward to hearing to some top notch acting talent recite these as throwaway lines during the hyper expensive special effects fights.

I just can't wait to spend ten bucks on that. Well it'll be fifteen by then.

Comment

Oh yeah !!!!!!

Comment

"You like that?!"

"Eat that!"

"...that's just wrong"

"Beaten by a Grrl"

"You play like Mark Rein"

Comment

Originally posted by UnrealGrrl View Post

"You play like Mark Rein"
                          this is funny. and makes me wonder...does he play? as who?

Comment

Originally posted by UnrealGrrl View Post
                            "Beaten by a Grrl"
                            My partner has some amusing things to say when she's heard this and "You Fight like a Girl!" and such too many times, being female and sarcastic and all

Comment

Keep it up !!

Comment

Working...
                              X