No announcement yet.

Had fun games(even customs) at pub clan's US Warfare Server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks for the server PUB. Slowly feeding the people custom stuff is a good idea.

Comment

I tried to hit anyone but I have been ridiculed by my ping

Comment

That server was indeed fun when all of Europe was asleep this morning.

Comment

Thanks Pub for putting my map on your server, it makes me smile that it will actually get played

Oh BTW anyone find teh secret rooms???? there are 2 of them

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskool0482 View Post
            Thanks Pub for putting my map on your server, it makes me smile that it will actually get played

Oh BTW anyone find teh secret rooms???? there are 2 of them
            Subway's getting a lot of play, we had a couple of 12v12's yesterday night too. And yes, MidniteWarrior discovered those secret rooms over the weekend Nice touch.

Also,just curious, does the frequency of the trains go down as the game progresses and you barely see in the overtime?

Comment

So the whole gang meets here in the morning again. I see. Playing in the evening, posting in the morning. Who has time to do anything else, eh? Like work, or school? Yeah, I know, it's hard to be addicted... ;-)

Subway secret rooms? What secret rooms? The toilet belt rooms? Or something else? Thanks Cryspy for showing me those. I guess I fall into category of OK with it, when it comes to Subway. Maybe just because it's too dark for me. And no Blue, I don't want to adjust my gamma for dark maps on the fly ;-). Also when you are in that globe thing (yeah, I have problems with memory) and "walking" through tight corridors, your killing/balling ball/orb thingy gets too bright because it's too close to you and cannot see anything than. I love the map announcements though. Nice touch Oldskool ;-) Are you planning on updating the map? Let us know, now that it's played a lot, I am sure people would have great suggestions.

Comment

[Screenshot]http://i496.photobucket.com/albums/rr325/GOW_DaKilla/Subway.jpg[/Screenshot]

GGs yesterday

Comment

Secret room is secret! Clue: They're at the far ends of the tunnels. Warning: There's some R+ rated content there.

The default settings were always too dark for me on even maps like Downtown, so I toned the down the graphics to the minimum and increased brightness and turn off the lights while playing. And nice score Dakilla. GGs indeed.

Comment

I just had ut3 reinstalled and I didn't touch any of the settings 'only keys' and the subway map doesn't look too dark for me, It looks nice.
                    I don't know why some of you guys are getting darkness problems.
                    maybe ut3 likes me
                    and i do like subway 'be fresh!'

Comment

I went to the end of the tunnel. Nothing was there, not even a light, let alone R+ rated content . ... and than the train came

hey, so I guess, the train can destroy vehicles too? gotta be careful when operating night shade there. I still have to show you that "cool trick" you can do with night shade there blue.

And about the secrecy, they are secret until people find them ;-)

Clumsy: I JUST reinstalled the game yesterday too ;-), didn't touch brightness settings too. My problem is also that I play when there is still light outside, yes, I am 3 hours behind your time. Anyway, I am just a brighter maps fan. That's all. Love beach and sand and sun maps

Comment

Originally posted by barondro View Post
                        I went to the end of the tunnel. Nothing was there, not even a light, let alone R+ rated content . ... and than the train came

hey, so I guess, the train can destroy vehicles too? gotta be careful when operating night shade there. I still have to show you that "cool trick" you can do with night shade there blue.

And about the secrecy, they are secret until people find them ;-)
                        I will show you =0 whenever we both are on Rawr!

Comment

can't wait you showing me adult rated content clumsy

Comment

I'm probably done with updating Subway, unless you guys find a major game breaking glitch or something.

As far as the trains coming less and less, its completely random which train comes and when, and the time is completely random as well pending on which train is coming next, so if its a fast bullet train coming it comes from 30-90 seconds, the train that stops at both stations has 2 options i think both with different time intervals, the overtime thing might be because time is at zero, but I'm pretty sure that shouldn't affect it.

The trains do hurt vehicles, though for some reason it don't hurt a scavenger for ****, don't know why just it won't kill it. And for some reason there was supposed to be an attached Double D on the train that stops at the stations, it worked in the editor but never worked after I cooked it, so its probably sitting back in the tunnels just sitting behind the blocking volume lol.

And again thanks for having my map on the server, I'm glad people like playing it.

Also about it being dark, it was meant that way, its a subway, when has there ever been a fully bright lit subway??? specially in the UT Universe??? It has to be dark and dingy, its a subway.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskool0482 View Post
                              I'm probably done with updating Subway, unless you guys find a major game breaking glitch or something.

As far as the trains coming less and less, its completely random which train comes and when, and the time is completely random as well pending on which train is coming next, so if its a fast bullet train coming it comes from 30-90 seconds, the train that stops at both stations has 2 options i think both with different time intervals, the overtime thing might be because time is at zero, but I'm pretty sure that shouldn't affect it.

The trains do hurt vehicles, though for some reason it don't hurt a scavenger for ****, don't know why just it won't kill it. And for some reason there was supposed to be an attached Double D on the train that stops at the stations, it worked in the editor but never worked after I cooked it, so its probably sitting back in the tunnels just sitting behind the blocking volume lol.

And again thanks for having my map on the server, I'm glad people like playing it.

Also about it being dark, it was meant that way, its a subway, when has there ever been a fully bright lit subway??? specially in the UT Universe??? It has to be dark and dingy, its a subway.
                              I think I did get run over in a scavenger on Subway, but maybe I just got pushed into a killzone.

Played Haunt1ing_the_Chapel yesterday.

[shot]http://screenshot.xfire.com/screenshot/natural/8923171e0b449c2c905a8e3cfa78c2367f978315.png[/shot]

Comment

As for the dark image of the map Haunt1ing_the_Chapel change your post processing on Intense. Then F10 "gamma 3.0" should work

Comment

Working...
                                X