• Time
  • Show
Clear All

i was dreaming of ut3live
    in the begin when i play ut3 for some days i was dreaming about ut3
    weird

Comment

Originally posted by BlueCloud View Post
      I had a dream that we were all playing a online game without the ability to go into spec while playing and without a ingame server browser. Then I woke up and realized that I wasn't sleeping.
      haha well said.

it's weird i've been playing ut for 10 years already but i never dreamt about the game itself, i only remember one dream when i was playing in a world championship with gitz and whatsoever when i was like 13 and then fortunately after some years it became true

Comment

Originally posted by Bl!tz~ View Post
        Rofl .... good music (did u try that map on ut2k4 with floyd music? ;each room was a different tittle ...was cool map )
        Which map?

Comment

I had a dream..

I was playing UT3 in Linux distro.

Comment

I always have the same dream. I dream I am falling, faster and faster, and then boom. I wake up when I hit and realize I forgot to pick up the jump boots.

Comment

I also dreamed of a VCTF match in which I beat everyone on the other team to death with their own flag

Comment

i never dream of UT but this week a saw a big car crash and i thought "FENDER BENDERRRRRRRR"....

Comment

Exactly 2 months ago from this day today, I had a dream I was being ground pounded by Titans everywhere I went. It wasn't that much different from the real thing, just another 'wtf' expression on my face as I get blown away again.

Comment

thats cool

Comment

Originally posted by Roig View Post
                      I had a dream..

I was playing UT3 in Linux distro.
                      I seconded this

Comment

I dream of ut99 far too much and i don't get to play as often as i would like to!

I usually dream of translocating around my local village, Up over my garden gates and then down into town and around a few stores, Crazy...

Comment

I dreamed about an ut3 in which the SP mode had a tournament.

Comment

I got a load of killing sprees and unstoppables playing in my dream tonight.

I did way better than in real life too Anyways, I always get these dreams if I don't take about 20-30 minutes after playing and before I go to sleep.

Comment

Working...
                            X