I dream UT3!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dream UT3!

Due to the fact I'm on vacation from the early July to the late August I can't play UT3. All I brought is a 6 year old lappy that can barely run Doom (the one I'm typing this on).

Few nights ago I was dreaming about playing UT3 Downtown and Avalanche on a full 64 player server with all options on Max. God, it was like a dream... oh, wait it was a dream. I'm now so excited about coming home ASAP.

So, I'm asking you a question. What are the numbers? Are there more or less players during summer when compared to other seasons?

Oh, have you ever dreamed about UT3?

Greets.

There are a total of 68 people on right now on the Epic servers, if that helps.

And yes, I've had many UT dreams. Over the years I've had quite a few. What was weird was a few weeks ago I dreamed about the original Unreal, a Skaarj was chasing me

Comment

I had one where I saw the orb on the ground and picked it up with my hand and placed it behind my head so I would be carrying it like in the game.

Comment

I had a dream where I had a shock rifle and all I heard was
        MONSTER KILL!
        MONSTER KILL!!

MONSTER KILL!!!!!

Then I realized that they were all bots and I was haxing

Comment

Originally posted by superking17 View Post
          i had a dream where i had a shock rifle and all i heard was
          monster kill!
          Monster kill!!

monster kill!!!!!

then i realized that they were all bots and i was haxing
          lol.........

Comment

I had a dream I was building levels. My dream levels lack z axis.

Also, I had a dream in a nonexistent level with a full server... what was really creepy is that the in game "Mclogenog left a small crater" and such feed was there as well as the rest of the user interface

Comment

I used to have quite a few dreams set in UT 99-type areas back when I was really into that. UT99's atmosphere had a lot more impact than UT3's on me, and was just more original/had more life to it I think, so it stuck with me like that. More recently I have dreams about all kinds of things, but I can often align large parts of the environment on an invisible grid...

Comment

i had a dream while fighting on biohazzard.....no more biogoop !...but a sexy princess changing all that glue into a good fresh beer....and than i was kicked for idling..

Comment

I always dream that I play a game, the game have two team,and a big world , blue team use UT3 weapons ,red team use Quake3 weapons , and the world got a lot of NPC, they use CS:S weapons ,you can kill any NPC . the world have a lot of arena ,you can fightwith firend to got the Money,and use Money to call some NPC to fight with you

Comment

I had one where someone actually voted for a custom map on a Warfare server.

Comment

I had a dream I was flak spamming at a tank on a moonlit beach with a church in the distance while playing online with a Playstation Portable.

I woke up when I dodged off the cliff above the tank and landed on the ground.

It was epic gaming.

Comment

Wow, I didn't exect that many replies.

NOTE: If anyone thought I was high while posting, I wasn't (though I was listening to Pink Floyd).

Comment

Originally posted by ThaMarine View Post
                          Wow, I didn't exect that many replies.

NOTE: If anyone thought I was high while posting, I wasn't (though I was listening to Pink Floyd).

Rofl .... good music (did u try that map on ut2k4 with floyd music? ;each room was a different tittle ...was cool map )

Comment

I had a dream of 2.2 patch.

Comment

I had a dream that we were all playing a online game without the ability to go into spec while playing and without a ingame server browser. Then I woke up and realized that I wasn't sleeping.

Comment

Working...
                              X