Binds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Binds

ok seriously....epic made it sooo dumb in UT3...how do you make it so console is ` instead of f10...and scoreboard tab, instead of f1...

it took me like a minute to figure it out in ut204....ive been looking over in UT3 for the past 30 minutes, and STILL cant find a way to change it.

edit your UTInput.ini located in My Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Config

find the line:

[Engine.Console]
    ConsoleKey=(change to `)

then you should be able to change scoreboard to tab in your keyboard input settings when you start the game

Comment

i changed it, followed everything u said...my f10 doesnt show console anymore, but now tilda doesnt show console either, even tho i changed it...im very dissapointed in how many stupid things this game has....

edit: it wont let me bind scoreboard to tab in the game...i tried changing it in the file, but it did nothing

Comment

ConsoleKey=Tilde

should work fine. For scoreboard though, I'm not sure because I use default.

Comment

oops maybe you do need to spell it out..

i'm not sure if this will work but try adding this line:

Bindings=(Name="Tab",Command="ShowScores")

under the [Engine.PlayerInput] section in the UTInput.ini

i have mine on Esc... but i was able to change it in the game settings. hope that works for ya

Comment

Working...
          X