X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This board is gradually getting more and more ruthless xD. I'm loving it

Comment

Originally posted by aka_sova
      Bloody.bender now has the highest UT3 score of all time!

http://i28.tinypic.com/16knkas.jpg
      Are you bloody.bender or he asked you to post the shot?

Comment

Originally posted by Benfica View Post
        Are you bloody.bender or he asked you to post the shot?
        ava isn't bloody.bender cause he has the same id in-game, but the question if bender asked him to post the pic is good

PS: well, if you guys are so 1337, then that kinda makes me 1338 huh?...cool :P

Comment

still epic enough, that server, that map. 3 hours or sth? i already get sick after 5 mins.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucius2 View Post
            still epic enough, that server, that map. 3 hours or sth? i already get sick after 5 mins.
            yeah, thats the real record here,3 continious hours of that would just drive me nuts, i'd be crawling on the walls saying i'm spiderman and shooting imaginary web at imaginary flies(not even shooting at the 1 or 2 **** real ones that i dont know how the hell got into my house and **** me off all the time ) before i got through with the map.

yet, they still lost the match, so all of those points were probably made by spamming the node with rockets-#1 in using the RL-(after overtime when the node was assaulted by enemy players) and capping orb(before overtime, since in overtime the node was held mostly by the opposite team) than actual tank related bussiness(of which the purpose of the map consists).

oh, well, nice score though

Comment

Originally posted by r4du1234
              ava isn't bloody.bender cause he has the same id in-game, but the question if bender asked him to post the pic is good
              Ah yes, didn't notice

Comment

**** I wish you got games this big / good / with as many players on PS3. (My comp can't play it UT3 PC)

Comment

Sadly, you will not see scores like that on the Aus servers - simply not enough people paying to clock up scores like that :-(

Comment

Working...
                  X