Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Highest score in all times!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Highest score in all times!!!

    Bloody.bender now has the highest UT3 score of all time!

    http://i28.tinypic.com/16knkas.jpg

    #2
    LOL, it just had to be Tank Crossing, didn't it?

    Comment


      #3
      On which server was that screenshot?

      I can smell some abusive name in a foreign language

      Nice scores... seems like the match lasted for a pretty long time.

      Comment


        #4
        Was it in a titan server?

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Masaai_Warrior View Post
          LOL, it just had to be Tank Crossing, didn't it?
          Of course. It likely took seven overtime rounds resulting in a marathon 3+ hour match. How many players would actually hang for that long? Not me.

          I have seen much higher scores than that on on Spam Box with no OT. But, Spam Box is a special case. Still, 1200 points in a 200 minute match means averaging 6 points per minute, which is reasonable on that map if you work the prime node.. But 3+ hours of it, good god no way. That would be pure torture. That map is very rarely voted anymore, it's been clinically shown to cause carpal tunnel and arthritis.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by oldkawman1 View Post
            Of course. It likely took seven overtime rounds resulting in a marathon 3+ hour match. How many players would actually hang for that long? Not me.

            I have seen much higher scores than that on on Spam Box with no OT. But, Spam Box is a special case. Still, 1200 points in a 200 minute match means averaging 6 points per minute, which is reasonable on that map if you work the prime node.. But 3+ hours of it, good god no way. That would be pure torture. That map is very rarely voted anymore, it's been clinically shown to cause carpal tunnel and arthritis.
            lol i agree 100%

            Comment


              #7
              If that took 3 hours I don't really feel like my record has been "beat" after all, sorry bender, I got my 1076 in 2 hours

              Comment


                #8
                the matter is not how many points you did per minute, but what is your final result. For the whole last match bender waited for tank to pwn in the center and almost didn't do any points...

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by aka_sova View Post
                  the matter is not how many points you did per minute, but what is your final result. For the whole last match bender waited for tank to pwn in the center and almost didn't do any points...
                  Indeed. It wasn't just him either, there was a whole bunch of players camping at the tank spawn fighting over it. Of course, the fact that they were standing there meant that they were actually stopping it from spawning. You will note that we lost that game.

                  p.s. Is anyone else seeing "PHP has encountered an Access Violation at 7C81BD02" a lot here at the moment?

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Mr Evil View Post

                    p.s. Is anyone else seeing "PHP has encountered an Access Violation at 7C81BD02" a lot here at the moment?
                    Idd i had it a lot of times.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Yeah Mr. Evil, I'm getting that access violation. And when I tried to quote your post, it said Service Unavailable.

                      But on topic... Not for anything, but having the "highest score of all time" is pretty meaningless. I've gotten scores of over 1700 on a server set to CTF-W00TF to a cap limit of 75. Anyone can fabricate a scenario that will lead to elevated scores, or find themselves in such a scenario (e.g., super overtime).

                      The only difference is, all this score shows is how long people were willing to stay in the server during overtime. Relative to the other people in the server, his score was high, but not incredibly high. The leading red team member had a score of 789. Comparing the two numbers, (789 to 1283), it's akin to a score of 32 to 51. A high score, yes. A great player, probably. Do I care that he got such a high score? Not so much.

                      We don't even know how much time everyone spent in game. Maybe the other people joined much later in the game, and that's why his score is higher.

                      What I find more impressive than the score is how long he stayed in the server.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        I really doubt it's the highest score ever but yea when i first saw it when i entered the server and specced for a bit i was like.. look at that 999 points o.O,normally i run away at 500 points or so cause i simply can't stand the spam abuse at center anymore..

                        what's more funny is to see that the other team won ^^ showing scores don't mean anything in the grand result.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          nope sorry, people have broke into the 3000's on Spam Box in 3 rounds.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            i've even got over 50 in spambox!

                            i will soon b l337, k.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              I <3 Rek so much

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X