No announcement yet.

A Plea to EPIC...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually when I think of Unreal I think of blue fire, castles with a gothic style, Nalis, Skaarjs, space ships, strange looking skies and rusty stuff

Comment

Example Game

I think "Epic and Unreal Theme" have to do an exemple game to show the potential of "UnrealED and Unreal 3D engine"!...
      To take it to all possible limites!...
      "What can UnrealED and Unreal 3D engine be able to be done on it!?" (show case demonstration)...
      Soo, besides the outstanding graphics I expect an extenssive programing option possibility to be useable on the next "UnrealEDitor"!

Comment

Yea I've been on it since I used to play Unreal 1 on the PC when I was like 10, and you could run all the best games with 128mb of RAM HAHA. I wanna see a new Unreal game, rather than straight up tournament style again. UT's probably my favourite FPS series of all-time (COD? Dont mention that "solely fashion status" game round here), but sometimes I just get bored of playing Deathmatches or CTF, or Onslaught or whatever. I want STORY to return as a major factor of UT. Assualt was the closest UT came to being a story driven experience, but they should make UT4 have the most emphasis on the SP story, but still the other half of the game is UT style. I mean Unreal deathmatch is the reason the UT series was born, so I think its time to go back to the roots, and take a leaf out of the old, to make a more fresh feeling sequel, that isn't just a repeat of all the other UT's, just with better graphics.

Comment

Working...
        X