• Show
Clear All

• replied
    59 votes, shooting for 100+

bump

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by DrUnKenSTeiN View Post
    My nick says it all.I'd say more vodka !!1!

Mostly warfare n bta here.I dont like wandering around maps looking for pick ups.RPG guys go around n pick up stuff . I WANT GUNS!!!
    More vodka ? Ok comrade, let me get Vasily ze Russian bear to join us.

I play only TDM and sometimes DM and Duel (though I cant find any good opponents. I either completely dominate or get raped by guys who are top 5-10 pro players in my country).

Pretty much I mostly retired from playing warfare, partly because of the unpredictability of my excellent ATI hardware. Started crashin with the last two patches, although all my graphics are off, so I can aim better and not get distracted.

Either way, knowing how to lame the Darkwalker comes in Handy in TDM on Heat Ray.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    TDM
    iTDM
    CTF
    iCTF
    vCTF
    WAR
    BTA
    BFA
    Greed
    Betrayal
    Duel
    DOM
    DDOM
    Snowreal
    The Ball
    The Haunted

pretty much everything default and several mod modes. But not plain DM, if i lose there i can't blame people on my team

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Warfare and BTA, other gametypes occasionally.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I only play Invasion It's much easier than any other game type, but I still get my kills!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    629 views, 53 votes.
    sample group too small...
    bump

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yes and I would like to play team elimination online but nobody rarely plays it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I just find playing the same game over an over boring, I have a really short attention span, so I prefer making new stuff to playing sometimes, but if I do go online I play war/vctf/tdm.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    what a wast off time too not play ut3 offline
    too play vs bots must suck
    even godlike bots to play ut3 offline i just a wast of time
    but if you make maps its not

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I rarely play online, but did you consider that many of those who don't play online don't have an internet connection and so won't see this thread???

Leave a comment:

• replied
    vctf ctf domantion if the is a server tam bombingrun

Leave a comment:

• replied
    vctf all day long

but warfare/tdm/ctf are enjoyable and duel can be fun also.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    the test group is too small.
    bump

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I play everything except, greed, betrayal, and of course anything using the titan. My favorite is warfare though so I play it mostly.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I play Warfare mainly (70-80% of the time)... but I mix in CTF and DM/TDM too.

I think CTF is a very good game type, but just nobody plays it. The occasions that I do play it, the standard doesn't seem that high and I always seem to be accused of cheating.

I have tried the other types, but not really got into them. The worst of all is vCTF for me. Its pure gimmicky... not a game type for the fraggers of this world!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X