do you play multiple gametypes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Im probably faily unique, i play the 'close quarters' modes on my PC e.g. deathmatch, ctf, greed as i like the extra speed, but play vct and warfare on my ps3 where i like the slower pace

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I play whatever. Usually though it's war or DM/TDM. The odd time I'll get in a duel or some iCTF.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Personally I just go along with what my clan members are playing. If I jump on TeamSpeak and they're playing Instagib- I'll join them. It's pretty much VCTF now though.

In the demo I played more DM then VCTF ( http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=578824 ). The first few months after I bought UT3 I was exploring all the game types. Once upon a time dFb had servers with DM and WAR.

I'd love to see JB in UT3. That was my favorite gametype in UT99.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Anything and everything, whatever I'm in the mood for at the time.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    First vote for playing offline. I tried online once or twice and found it unplayable when I wasn't hosting, in addition to only like 4 populated servers...lag made the vehicles/weapons felt way off for such a fast and already fatalistic game...But offline I usually go between Team DM, Greed (score limit 300, delivered all at once), and WAR, Big Head+Titan always

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I mostly play dm and tdm. I tried playing ctf and vctf but just couldn't get into it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I play all game types I try to get in some instagib and TDM before I go play vCTF to get warmed up.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    CTF is my favorite gametype but since no one is playing it and if they are, not at the level of play that I'd like, I stay with 1v1, TDM and Greed with players I know and on fragnation.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by rek View Post
    more beer?
    My nick says it all.I'd say more vodka !!1!

Mostly warfare n bta here.I dont like wandering around maps looking for pick ups.RPG guys go around n pick up stuff . I WANT GUNS!!!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    mostly vCTF, was mostly Warfare for a lil more than the first year, CTF and the DMtypes follow... and I use a few different names outside of vCTF/War most times...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'll list them by priority

vCTF
    BT
    CTF
    DM/TDM
    Warfare
    Raaarely Greed.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    DM is my favorite, but I love VCTF too.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Pretty much only play igCTF.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I play any gametype as long theres players.

But I'm mostly a Warfare and DM\TDM person tho I do play a good share of VCTF.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by rek View Post
    more beer?
    Amen Brother. I play The Same as Sniper as we are usually on the same server.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X