do you play multiple gametypes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

do you play multiple gametypes?

i've kind of been wondering if people,(at least those who read around these parts...) play generally one game type online, or do they kinda bounce around between them. i sort of have differnet player nicknames for different gametupes, but the alcohol ruined that also.

because, lately, i've been playing a few matches of differnent game types before i 'settle in' and play vctf for a while. and the reason i ask, is because i really don't see the names i see in other gametypes over in my neck of the woods so to speak.

can there be some cross pollination betwixt us all?

server admins, all gametypes, more mixers and the such?

clanbase vs FN tournament ladders for global domination?

more beer?

Originally posted by rek View Post
    more beer?
    I'm all for that!!!

Nah, I normally play VCTF, but I do occasionally play TDM, DM, FreezeTag, Warfare, Greed, Dual and Invasion.

I'm normally on a Ventrillo, so whenever someone starts talking trash, I ask them to take it over to the Duel server... It's an easy way to settle disputes...

Comment

more beer?
      Amen Brother. I play The Same as Sniper as we are usually on the same server.

Comment

I play any gametype as long theres players.

But I'm mostly a Warfare and DM\TDM person tho I do play a good share of VCTF.

Comment

Pretty much only play igCTF.

Comment

DM is my favorite, but I love VCTF too.

Comment

I'll list them by priority

vCTF
              BT
              CTF
              DM/TDM
              Warfare
              Raaarely Greed.

Comment

mostly vCTF, was mostly Warfare for a lil more than the first year, CTF and the DMtypes follow... and I use a few different names outside of vCTF/War most times...

Comment

more beer?
                  My nick says it all.I'd say more vodka !!1!

Mostly warfare n bta here.I dont like wandering around maps looking for pick ups.RPG guys go around n pick up stuff . I WANT GUNS!!!

Comment

CTF is my favorite gametype but since no one is playing it and if they are, not at the level of play that I'd like, I stay with 1v1, TDM and Greed with players I know and on fragnation.

Comment

I play all game types I try to get in some instagib and TDM before I go play vCTF to get warmed up.

Comment

I mostly play dm and tdm. I tried playing ctf and vctf but just couldn't get into it.

Comment

First vote for playing offline. I tried online once or twice and found it unplayable when I wasn't hosting, in addition to only like 4 populated servers...lag made the vehicles/weapons felt way off for such a fast and already fatalistic game...But offline I usually go between Team DM, Greed (score limit 300, delivered all at once), and WAR, Big Head+Titan always

Comment

Anything and everything, whatever I'm in the mood for at the time.

Comment

Personally I just go along with what my clan members are playing. If I jump on TeamSpeak and they're playing Instagib- I'll join them. It's pretty much VCTF now though.

In the demo I played more DM then VCTF ( http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=578824 ). The first few months after I bought UT3 I was exploring all the game types. Once upon a time dFb had servers with DM and WAR.

I'd love to see JB in UT3. That was my favorite gametype in UT99.

Comment

Working...
                              X